Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Groups Live Today - Comments/Questions

As you may have noticed, the New Groups went live today. So far many groups have been created replacing the previous Private Threads.

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to ask below.

Dave
I am so happy today for this change in the forum its a big step and make proud that I am a member and Admin in this great forum.
Thank you Dave and I am ready always to help others.
Congratulation to all members and have fun with yours mini forum and make it looks nice with your own banner.

I have one more query @Dave

When I view the Members of the Groups I own I can see >>>>

group.png

Does the Remove stay there for ever ?

Regards
Harcourt

I'm afriad not @Barkmi4 (Mike) . I've had to deactivate the Private Thread option as although it was created by the same company that made the Social Groups - There are potential conflicts between the two. They were not designed to intergrate with each other and could cause potential issues down the line.

@Dave

Thanks for all your advice and help. I am off to have a lay down in a dark and cold room !!

Regards
Harcourt
No worries!
Is a bit of a learning curve coming from the previous Private Threads, but once you've quickly got your head around it hopefully will make things a lot easier for the group owner and his/her members :D

I'm afriad not @Barkmi4 (Mike) . I've had to deactivate the Private Thread option as although it was created by the same company that made the Social Groups - There are potential conflicts between the two. They were not designed to intergrate with each other and could cause potential issues down the line.
It’s really a pity. That would’ve been a wonderful tool.

Top Bottom