Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Fuel Ring for 'Fuel Ring Newbies' - couple of spaces left

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Hi all,

I have created a new fuel ring designed to help those who may not be familiar with fuel rings and dont want to be part of some of the larger multiple account rings.

Initially we have members of the CheezLvr Alliance (which I run) involved in the fuel ring and are happy to open it up to 'friends of'. We have no plans to grow into a massive mutli ring set up, many of us are already in those. This new ring is aimed at those players who have one or two support games who are looking to grow their own games with extra fuel.

If you would like more information, please message me, either on this thread or alternatively by private message if you are more comfortable with this.

Regards (and hoping I have posted this in the right place!),

Keith

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Hello Keith
I am on lvl 53 and yes would like to grow my game. I have one main account.

Let me know how this works.

Thanks.
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

Fuel rings operate on the basis of one Main account (which you have) and one support game. The FR codes of the Main and Support are entered on a spreadsheet (normally held and shared in Google) and each day you send a F20 from your support game to each of the other Main games on the sheet (having first invited and accepted them to your own game). In return, your Main games receives an F20 from each of the other support games in the ring.

Rings are normally 20 (19 plus you) and if the ring is full and each player sends their gift daily, you will receive 20 F20s per day (one from your support to your own Main and one from each of the other 19 support games in the ring).

What you need to do, is to create a support game in AC from scratch (using another device) and build that game up to Level 10 which is the point when you can send an F20. The number of gifts you can send needs to be grown and this is done by daily visits to neighbours (I am sure you know this from your current game).

Our ring will be kept small to help people enjoy a fuel ring earlier that most of the big rings which require 20 daily gifts which take time to build. Our initial ring aims at 12-15 members (currently 9 and already building) so you only need to be able to send 12-15 gifts daily which is almost the entry level. The number of gifts is based on the Reputation Level shown in the top left hand screen when you visit a neighbour.

I hope this explanation helps.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03tu2eth2
Username
Billy Mwanza
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

Fuel rings operate on the basis of one Main account (which you have) and one support game. The FR codes of the Main and Support are entered on a spreadsheet (normally held and shared in Google) and each day you send a F20 from your support game to each of the other Main games on the sheet (having first invited and accepted them to your own game). In return, your Main games receives an F20 from each of the other support games in the ring.

Rings are normally 20 (19 plus you) and if the ring is full and each player sends their gift daily, you will receive 20 F20s per day (one from your support to your own Main and one from each of the other 19 support games in the ring).

What you need to do, is to create a support game in AC from scratch (using another device) and build that game up to Level 10 which is the point when you can send an F20. The number of gifts you can send needs to be grown and this is done by daily visits to neighbours (I am sure you know this from your current game).

Our ring will be kept small to help people enjoy a fuel ring earlier that most of the big rings which require 20 daily gifts which take time to build. Our initial ring aims at 12-15 members (currently 9 and already building) so you only need to be able to send 12-15 gifts daily which is almost the entry level. The number of gifts is based on the Reputation Level shown in the top left hand screen when you visit a neighbour.

I hope this explanation helps.
Yeah, please do count me in. I will PM you both my main and support friend codes tomorrow.

Billy M

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
I would like to join. I don't have my support set up yet. I had trouble getting it onto a windows pc and then a fire tablet and now I guess I will try my cell but I don't know how long I can stand that tiny screen.

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Yeah, please do count me in. I will PM you both my main and support friend codes tomorrow.

Billy M
Ok Billy thx
Keith
I would like to join. I don't have my support set up yet. I had trouble getting it onto a windows pc and then a fire tablet and now I guess I will try my cell but I don't know how long I can stand that tiny screen.
Hi Jack,

Thx for your message. I have support games on Windows 10 - downloaded Airport City from the Microsoft store. What problems did you have ? - I may have had the same and may be able to help. I use Iphone for my first support game - I dont play with the phone just visit and send gifts. My main game is on Ipad.

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Ok Billy thx
Keith

Hi Jack,

Thx for your message. I have support games on Windows 10 - downloaded Airport City from the Microsoft store. What problems did you have ? - I may have had the same and may be able to help. I use Iphone for my first support game - I dont play with the phone just visit and send gifts. My main game is on Ipad.
If I am just sending gifts, then cell will work. I have just downloaded it. Let me know if you have any suggestions on getting to level 10 quickly.

As for the PC, I don't remember, but eventually I will re-visit it and see what the deal is. Thanks.

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
If I am just sending gifts, then cell will work. I have just downloaded it. Let me know if you have any suggestions on getting to level 10 quickly.

As for the PC, I don't remember, but eventually I will re-visit it and see what the deal is. Thanks.
Hi Jack,

To get to level 10, do as many tasks as possible (left hand screen listing), if you can get bonuses, take them and use them, also chase stars to get extra level points. You shouldnt have to spend real cash. If you have enough greenies, consider helicopter flights as they are quick and increase the number of tasks you have available.

Worth inviting neighbours too as you need quite a few to visit and not all last that long - they move to zzzz.

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Hi Jack,

To get to level 10, do as many tasks as possible (left hand screen listing), if you can get bonuses, take them and use them, also chase stars to get extra level points. You shouldnt have to spend real cash. If you have enough greenies, consider helicopter flights as they are quick and increase the number of tasks you have available.

Worth inviting neighbours too as you need quite a few to visit and not all last that long - they move to zzzz.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg
Hi all,

I have created a new fuel ring designed to help those who may not be familiar with fuel rings and dont want to be part of some of the larger multiple account rings.

Initially we have members of the CheezLvr Alliance (which I run) involved in the fuel ring and are happy to open it up to 'friends of'. We have no plans to grow into a massive mutli ring set up, many of us are already in those. This new ring is aimed at those players who have one or two support games who are looking to grow their own games with extra fuel.

If you would like more information, please message me, either on this thread or alternatively by private message if you are more comfortable with this.

Regards (and hoping I have posted this in the right place!),

Keith
would like to join. Code name Liesje, 04vb6dl84, lvl 21.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
Morning all,

This small ‘bijou’ boutique is working well and growing nicely. We have 15 members and happy to accommodate a couple more.

If you are interested please check out the explanation above and drop me a message, either on here or privately, whichever you prefer.

Keith
Nabs402 Friend Code 27x8wgfgg
Got the information via mr Bridogg72
Please add me to the fuel ring i have read about fuel rings
Im actively playing now 2 months any advice wil be gladly appreciated joining a fuel ring.

Top Bottom