Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New event update crashed mygame

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
The server should have the recent version of your game available. In order to get that to your tablet, you will need another version of that game somewhere (PC, phone etc). If you do, it is simply loading the game on the 2nd device and reinstall on your tablet as a fresh game.

1. start the existing game on PC or phone and pick server and not local (provided the tablet had the latest game)

2. install the game on tablet and start the new game.

3. hit gear icon on both and click link progress on both.
4. on tablet with new game, copy the code from the 2nd device and you should be good to go.

If you don't have the 2nd device, then you need help from G! after installing a new game. Give them your neighbor code and they should help you.

The server should have the recent version of your game available. In order to get that to your tablet, you will need another version of that game somewhere (PC, phone etc). If you do, it is simply loading the game on the 2nd device and reinstall on your tablet as a fresh game.

1. start the existing game on PC or phone and pick server and not local (provided the tablet had the latest game)

2. install the game on tablet and start the new game.

3. hit gear icon on both and click link progress on both.
4. on tablet with new game, copy the code from the 2nd device and you should be good to go.

If you don't have the 2nd device, then you need help from G! after installing a new game. Give them your neighbor code and they should help you.
Thanks a lot for your advice!

I used the nice weather for a walk.
Coming back a few minutes ago I had another automatic update.

The Game is now back to normal again.

I will, keep your recommended steps save.

Thanks again!
Uwe

Top Bottom