Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New event style

Mirandair

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046x5pmaz
Username
Mirandair
I don't get it. So no more daily reward chests? And you can't save up event currency for multiple spyglass from the shop? And you are just given buildings along the way. What if I don't want a particular one, which often happens? This is so weird and confusing. What a letdown.

Mirandair

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046x5pmaz
Username
Mirandair
Like am I missing something? To get the final building reward it is just clicking buildings for coins and passengers over and over to accumulate event currency? How boring. So the tasks completion only gets you 1000 event currency? Where is the challenge? This is disappointing. I doubt I will do events again. Yikes

Mirandair

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046x5pmaz
Username
Mirandair
So disappointed. I get all this crap along the way I don't want and no more opportunity for multiple spy glasses. What is the point

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03pifew82
Username
Skylar
If you don't want a particular building, leave it in the warehouse. Or build it and sell it. But they all come with a population or passenger bonus
The problem is If I want a particular building more than one, it's impossible now. Following progress getting just one. The store doesn't sell buildings in this version. It's real disappointing.

Mirandair

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046x5pmaz
Username
Mirandair
The problem is If I want a particular building more than one, it's impossible now. Following progress getting just one. The store doesn't sell buildings in this version. It's real disappointing.
Good point. I hadn't even thought of that. When they have a kind of tree I like to get a few 😭

Mirandair

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046x5pmaz
Username
Mirandair
Still can't believe I got the library without completing a single event task, just clicking buildings and landing planes as usual 😂 Is this seriously how events will go from now on... where is the challenge 🤔

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
While I agree with you, a lot of people would have spent the $5 to get the premium rewards. So from a GI perspective, that is a winner. So unless people don't purchase the premium rewards, don't expect it to change soon.

While I agree with you, a lot of people would have spent the $5 to get the premium rewards. So from a GI perspective, that is a winner. So unless people don't purchase the premium rewards, don't expect it to change soon.
People will go for the premium awards if they continue to be as captivating as this time, even if they have to do extra work for the final building. For example, the last step could be a golden chest for the regular player, instead of the event building. Then, in order to get the event building, all should complete the tasks.

Last edited:
By purchasing the $5 Premium, I got the goodies and also finished the event. Here's the damage
cairo 2.jpg

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
People will go for the premium awards if they continue to be as captivating as this time, even if they have to do extra work for the final building. For example, the last step could be a golden chest for the regular player, instead of the event building. Then, in order to get the event building, all should complete the tasks.
I agree that the tasks should also have a reward related to the event. I only completed 3/5 because they were easy, the others I don’t think I will since there’s nothing to gain from it.

Top Bottom