Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android NEW BUG AFTER LAST UPDATE ANDROID

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,

I just found out yesterday and tested it today, that there's maybe a new bug. I'll explain:

My games NOYA12 and AYON1 are friends and both games can send the FLUORESCENT LAMP which is needed for Hangar Lvl. 2. So, i decided to exchange the lamp in both games.
When i pushed the button in both games to send it, i got the message that it was send.
I opened the games seperately again, but...............NO LAMPS where received on AYON1 or on NOYA12.:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Today i tried it again, but i left AYON1 closed and NOYA12 was opened. Send the LAMP out and closed the game. I did the same with AYON1, but.........still NO LAMPS where received on both.
So my conclusion is: When you've got on 2 accounts the same gift, it can't be received.
Am i the only one who has this experience or is there someone else who recognized this with multiple accounts????

Hi everyone,

I just found out yesterday and tested it today, that there's maybe a new bug. I'll explain:

My games NOYA12 and AYON1 are friends and both games can send the FLUORESCENT LAMP which is needed for Hangar Lvl. 2. So, i decided to exchange the lamp in both games.
When i pushed the button in both games to send it, i got the message that it was send.
I opened the games seperately again, but...............NO LAMPS where received on AYON1 or on NOYA12.:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Today i tried it again, but i left AYON1 closed and NOYA12 was opened. Send the LAMP out and closed the game. I did the same with AYON1, but.........still NO LAMPS where received on both.
So my conclusion is: When you've got on 2 accounts the same gift, it can't be received.
Am i the only one who has this experience or is there someone else who recognized this with multiple accounts????
I've just send you Fluroescent Lamp to Noya and Ayon.

One Router will fly today.
I move to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 .. it's big alright ;)
But it's quite light.

I play with a Nexus 7, a Samsung Tab 8.9 and an iPad 2 and occassionally a Galaxy Nexus.

The Nexus 7 is the best device in my opinion. The screen is quite big, but the 7" frame is small enough to fix my back pocket.

The iPad is too big to bring anywhere, and very conspicuous.

I play with a Nexus 7, a Samsung Tab 8.9 and an iPad 2 and occassionally a Galaxy Nexus.

The Nexus 7 is the best device in my opinion. The screen is quite big, but the 7" frame is small enough to fix my back pocket.

The iPad is too big to bring anywhere, and very conspicuous.
I agree. I love playing AC with Nexus7. It's rarely fall into specific device bug.
It still serve as my support game.
But waiting it to load AC it's like waiting for Godot.

I agree. I love playing AC with Nexus7. It's rarely fall into specific device bug.
It still serve as my support game.
But waiting it to load AC it's like waiting for Godot.

My Nexus 7 is still on Android ver 4.4.4.
Loads fine :).

** If your priority is for Airport City to work fine on your device, do not upgrade the OS or the AC game too fast. Bad things happen when you upgrade early.

#SpeakingFromExperience

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
One Router will fly today.
I move to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 .. it's big alright ;)
But it's quite light.
Thanks , That seems very nice ! I am OK on Routers now . Would you please send Navigation Modules . I'm going to need alot of them . Going to try to finish the New York Flight during Thanks giving event and also need them for the Montreal flight . I really appreciate it. LB

My Nexus 7 is still on Android ver 4.4.4.
Loads fine :).

** If your priority is for Airport City to work fine on your device, do not upgrade the OS or the AC game too fast. Bad things happen when you upgrade early.

#SpeakingFromExperience
Maybe that is the culprit.
My Nexus7 is on Lollypop 5.1.1.
If AC loads in 2 minutes I'm happy :LOL:

Top Bottom