Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Android update!! Easter mission

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
You can get more eggs from neighbour's rabbit holes. :)
I know, got 2 eggs visiting 5 rabbit holes a day, 3 weeks in a row..... I have 3 Spare eggs of the egg from the rabbit hole. I think I got one from your and one from Ka's rabbithole in the past

BUT got 2 farmer market items visiting tdv4 today :) does are even harder as neighbors can't help and it is pure Luck

I have created a separate Android Easter Cheer Building thread for everybody to post and update the Famers Market and Rabbit Hole they have. Feel free to update the building you have there. And for everybody else, you can use that list to determine which neighbors you can vitit to get the Organic Menu items you need to complete the mission!

The building list is at: https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/android-easter-cheer-buildings.2675/

It would be too much work for flip123 one person to maintain both the Silver Crescent list and the building list. So everybody, please help maintaining the building list, it will help your neighbors to complete the mission and it will also benefit you by bringing additional neighbors to visit your airport.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Anyone with a satisfying drop rate for the food collection? After 3 days my own farm markets haven't dropped anything, and I have obtained an amazing 1 Live Fish from a neighbour. Seems like a programming error to me. :S

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Anyone with a satisfying drop rate for the food collection? After 3 days my own farm markets haven't dropped anything, and I have obtained an amazing 1 Live Fish from a neighbour. Seems like a programming error to me. :S
I agree, it has to be a bug. I have 4 FM's, and in the 4 days of the quest they have dropped 1 item. Not 1 item each mind you, just 1 item altogether.

Same here, for the 62 Farmers Market clicks in my neighbors yesterday, nothing dropped. Received one item from my 5 Farmers Market for the whole day yesterday.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
I have yet to get anything from mine or my neighbors farmer's markets. I suppose others are having this same problem.

Top Bottom