Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Need New Alliance: Level 61, 195 Stars, 50K-60K PAX Average

Diamond

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ixtddbx
Username
DiDi
New to the forum so this is my first post. I just left my current Alliance. I am frustrated with the inability to communicate, random unusable gifts and missing 50% bonus by 1-2% for the last 3 weeks when I have completed all 3 tasks! I just want to play the game with others that want to play the game and help each other. Thank you for your consideration. I have outlined below what I am looking for and what I can offer.

Looking for:
Working to a 50% Alliance bonus each week
Daily gifts
Ability to communicate (platform must have ability to translate to English)
Coordinated launches
Suggestions to improve gameplay by more experienced players

Who I am:
Level 61, 195 stars, daily play, 50k-60k pax average
Platform: Windows
Most weeks I complete all 3 tasks but will adjust to what the new Alliance requires.
Approximately 6 months of daily play, newbie to forum
Daily gifts – I give F-20 unless edited game name requests differently
I am unable to watch ads most of the time so frequently need help with items to upgrade bldgs.
I would eventually, when I become more experienced or receive more guidance, like to evolve into a top Alliance that receives the unique gifts that I have heard about at that level.

and for building items take some time exploring the trading forum:
1617388209288.png

I have let my Alliance Leader know because I think he's looking for a new member.
Trading building materials is always tricky in my experience. Sometimes, an alliance member can help but often, they can't. If you are looking to build Control Tower 10 for example, you would need someone with Control Tower Level 9 to trade with. Even if you know someone in the Alliance with that terminal, they still might not be able to send you the particular item you need for Control Tower 10. It doesn't hurt to ask if they can, but don't be surprised if they can't. I would be a lousy trading partner for that terminal because I have Control Tower Level 12.

Diamond

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ixtddbx
Username
DiDi
I have let my Alliance Leader know because I think he's looking for a new member.
Trading building materials is always tricky in my experience. Sometimes, an alliance member can help but often, they can't. If you are looking to build Control Tower 10 for example, you would need someone with Control Tower Level 9 to trade with. Even if you know someone in the Alliance with that terminal, they still might not be able to send you the particular item you need for Control Tower 10. It doesn't hurt to ask if they can, but don't be surprised if they can't. I would be a lousy trading partner for that terminal because I have Control Tower Level 12.
Thank you so much for the info! Someone else posted above the group for trading building supplies. As a newbie to the forum I did not realize that this existed -- now I know where to go to get the items I need. I am still learning, hence the reference to learning from more experienced pilots in my original post. Thank you for letting your Alliance Leader know and I hope to hear from him soon!

Top Bottom