Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need help to develop my 2nd game

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
Hi there,

some days ago I started to develop a second game but without strong neighbours it is hard to progress.
I mainly need items for space collections (green launch) so neighbours with cosmic fuel stations and training centres would help a lot.

My friend code is 038ihfcry (first is 034lvh9w6 by the way). Game name is PeterT 2 and PeterT for the first account.

Please feel free to add me. A tag here or a PM would also help to to let me know that the request comes from a member of this forum.

Thanks a million,
Peter

Hi there,

some days ago I started to develop a second game but without strong neighbours it is hard to progress.
I mainly need items for space collections (green launch) so neighbours with cosmic fuel stations and training centres would help a lot.

My friend code is 038ihfcry (first is 034lvh9w6 by the way). Game name is PeterT 2 and PeterT for the first account.

Please feel free to add me. A tag here or a PM would also help to to let me know that the request comes from a member of this forum.

Thanks a million,
Peter

I have 5 TC. Sent FR. FBN.

Top Bottom