Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NB-Flyers recruiting again! - Closed

NB-Björn

700+ Star Club
The "NB-Flyers" are recruiting again!

For our Allianz Level Up in a few weeks, 2 new places will be available again. You can already submit applications for this to me!

Requirements: 1-2 completed alliance tasks and about 100k passengers per week.

What can you expect from us:
A friendly, almost familiar group of people all over the world. We all communicate in a messenger group, we support each other with gifts, we regularly organize QL launch parties and we give each other tips and help in the game.

Our goals: Grow to 20 members as quickly as possible and regularly reach the top 10.

There are many good reasons to become part of us! Maybe you are unsatisfied in your current alliance, maybe you are looking for a new challenge as an experienced player or you're a talented young player in Airport City.

Please only send me personal messages with your player name / neighbor code

I'm looking forward to your inquiries.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04s50bw5
Username
sam72
Hi, I would be interested in joining. I can guarantee one task, passengers are about 70k per week.
I am active every day and would appreciate an answer.

sam72
04s50bw5

Sorry for my bad english

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036qjckyn
Username
Sivom event/Fuel hose
The "NB-Flyers" are recruiting again!

For our Allianz Level Up in a few weeks, 2 new places will be available again. You can already submit applications for this to me!

Requirements: 1-2 completed alliance tasks and about 100k passengers per week.

What can you expect from us:
A friendly, almost familiar group of people all over the world. We all communicate in a messenger group, we support each other with gifts, we regularly organize QL launch parties and we give each other tips and help in the game.

Our goals: Grow to 20 members as quickly as possible and regularly reach the top 10.

There are many good reasons to become part of us! Maybe you are unsatisfied in your current alliance, maybe you are looking for a new challenge as an experienced player or you're a talented young player in Airport City.

Please only send me personal messages with your player name / neighbor code

I'm looking forward to your inquiries.
I am interested in joining. name and code are in my signature. Thank you

Top Bottom