Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mystery Bonus Loophole patched :(

hzdjj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03spdifke
Username
hzdjj
When the airship came, I used to be able to keep opening infinite number of them by keep clicking the button on the left for 8000 a piece. Was happily collecting sky captains among others, lol. And suddenly it isn't there anymore with this update.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
That the first thing I looked for, very disappointing it’s gone.
Just after the St Patrick’s day event and collecting pots of gold.
Buying bonuses was a no brainer because using sky captain, inconvertible coin, pot of gold and golden toad you could make the money up you spent in no time and collect back the bonuses plus the others
(n)(n):LOL::LOL:

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
It made coins so easy to acquire that coin generation wasn't a challenge. It made passengers so easy to acquire that very few passenger buildings were actually required.

It made the game much less challenging and reduced to strategic element.
I uncomfortably agree with your take. A major pleasure in the game is in confronting formidable challenges and overcoming them; when the difficulty is reduced, so is the satisfaction obtained from accomplishing goals. Drop rates have increased considerably with v7 (though Planetaria still seem miserly) and I felt there was a danger GI were going to overdo the easing up.

Top Bottom