Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows My Game Crashed , and I cannot find where to log in

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
This is my request I submitted earlier for help at game support. If anyone here can help me resolve this, i would appreciate it.

I have tried to make contact with support for many hours now, nobody has responded.
I lost my game, at level 14 earlier. I don't know what happened, the game crashed and I could not open it again.
I reloaded the game after an unsuccessful reset and it just started a brand new game from the beginning.

I have 2 separate accounts i play on 2 separate machines.
The ID for the game I lost is: 20ysppok1 (needs restored or a way to log into it)

The ID for the second account is: 20ybln6zd which is working fine.
From the secondary account, i clicked on the other player (20ysppok1) to get the free coins and I can see the game is intact as it was when the crashed.

My problem is I have no clue how to access it.
No where in the game does it allow me to log in with 20ysppok1.
I would like to continue playing both accounts, as I have spent a good sum of money to buy coins and airport cash.

Attached: First picture on left is the issue i was having just before it crashed.
Attached: Second picture on right is a picture of the game in question (20ysppok1) as seen from another computer playing (20ybln6zd). I was able to get the free coins, everything looks right.

Where can i find that game and re-log in?

In advance, thanks for any help you have, I spend a few dollars for coins and game cash, and i hate to see it wasted.

Attachments

• Airport City Issue.JPG
    Airport City Issue.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Airport City ID 20ysppok1.PNG
    Airport City ID 20ysppok1.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 121

Fly Holland (RIP)

600+ Star Club
Sadly Missed
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ask via PM
Username
FlyH - plus what I need
I have tried to make contact with support for many hours now, nobody has responded.
I lost my game, at level 14 earlier. I don't know what happened, the game crashed and I could not open it again.
I reloaded the game after an unsuccessful reset and it just started a brand new game from the beginning.
Have you tried playing the first levels (I think until level 3, not sure). After a few levels you should get the option to continue playing the new game or to sync the game with the old game that is stored on the server. For some reason I don’t know, this is not offered right away, but you have to complete a few levels first.

This is my request I submitted earlier for help at game support. If anyone here can help me resolve this, i would appreciate it.

I have 2 separate accounts i play on 2 separate machines.
The ID for the game I lost is: 20ysppok1 (needs restored or a way to log into it)

The ID for the second account is: 20ybln6zd which is working fine.
From the secondary account, i clicked on the other player (20ysppok1) to get the free coins and I can see the game is intact as it was when the crashed.

My problem is I have no clue how to access it.
No where in the game does it allow me to log in with 20ysppok1.
I would like to continue playing both accounts, as I have spent a good sum of money to buy coins and airport cash.

Attached: First picture on left is the issue i was having just before it crashed.
Attached: Second picture on right is a picture of the game in question (20ysppok1) as seen from another computer playing (20ybln6zd). I was able to get the free coins, everything looks right.

Where can i find that game and re-log in?

In advance, thanks for any help you have, I spend a few dollars for coins and game cash, and i hate to see it wasted.
Was the above all communicated to GI support? Please see here:

And follow the Amazon\WinStore guidance option. They can be slow to respond, sometimes can be weeks.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
Thanks for the responses.
Yes, I have submitted several requests for help, along with pictures of everything.
The new game that was started is at level ten now, so i have 3 going on, and its too much
lol

Top Bottom