Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch My first launch - Can someone help me?

Aeiou 13

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
209ON7RWZ
Username
Aeiou 13, followed by the item I need most.
This is my first launch. I still haven't started it, but I've completed the four collections. With the objects I have, I can reach 466. Can someone help me reach 1600?

Edit: I now have 478

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I would recommend not doing a launch yet if you only have 466 points. Sometimes if you put in a small amount like that someone will still join and take 1st place, but there's also a risk of no one joining. I'd either wait a little longer for when you've gathered more items, or join someone else's launch and take 2nd. (But I don't know if you would want to use your only collections for 3000 coins.)

Aeiou 13

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
209ON7RWZ
Username
Thanks for the advice, but there's a problem. Even if I have some friends in the game at levels 30-40, none of them have ANY space launch related buildings. Even one of them is levek 59 and he has neither the mission control center nor any launch pad! I need someone who can help me. I could get some more cosmic fuel stations, but I don't know if that's enough. I'm also near to complete some more space-related collections and my first adventure collection, so I can get some more objects. But I think it will take me a lot of time to reach 1600. So I need help.

@Aeiou 13 My advice, always start a launch if you have enough fuel to close it yourself.

Welcome to the forum.
1. Invite neighbours first and then accept them as your neighbour.
2. As a practice run, join others' launches to get the hang of the launches.
3. When doing your daily visits, always visit space related buildings (cosmic station, training center, planetarium, etc.)
4. At the bottom of the forum page there's a launch chat, participate, participate and participate.

On another note: I'd help you myself but I already have a ½ cooked red launch that I started a while ago.

Good luck.

Aeiou 13

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
209ON7RWZ
Username
@Aeiou 13 My advice, always start a launch if you have enough fuel to close it yourself.

Welcome to the forum.
1. Invite neighbours first and then accept them as your neighbour.
2. As a practice run, join others' launches to get the hang of the launches.
3. When doing your daily visits, always visit space related buildings (cosmic station, training center, planetarium, etc.)
4. At the bottom of the forum page there's a launch chat, participate, participate and participate.

On another note: I'd help you myself but I already have a ½ cooked red launch that I started a while ago.

Good luck.
Thanks again for the advice. About the launch chat, if I'm not wrong, I just saw recently some red launches by Captain WH Rollins and DrB. And I'm level 21, so I can't participate in red launches.

Thanks for the advice, but there's a problem. Even if I have some friends in the game at levels 30-40, none of them have ANY space launch related buildings. Even one of them is levek 59 and he has neither the mission control center nor any launch pad! I need someone who can help me. I could get some more cosmic fuel stations, but I don't know if that's enough. I'm also near to complete some more space-related collections and my first adventure collection, so I can get some more objects. But I think it will take me a lot of time to reach 1600. So I need help.
Cosmic Fuel Stations are very less useful for launches, Solid fuel gives only 12 points and its refresh rate is too slow, which means you can use a maximum of 12 per launch if you play all 24 hours and without missing a second

ItemPointsRefresh rateMax use per launchCost of acquiring item
Liquid Fuel (LF)210 min144100 coins
Small Fuel Tank (SFT)630 min48300 coins
Additional Stabilizer (AS)122 hour12600 coins
Explosive Bolt (EB)244 hours61200 coins
Solid Fuel (SF)122 hour12Cosmic Fuel Station, 600 coins
Large Fuel Tank (LFT)401 min 30 sec40 for Apogee
50 for Prometheus
75 for Lunar
1 greenie (Airport Cash)
Main Stabilizer (MS)1201 min14 for Apogee
17 for Prometheus
25 for Lunar
3 greenies (Airport Cash)
Powerful Explosive Bolt (PEB)36030 sec5 for Apogee
6 for Prometheus
9 for Lunar
9 greenies (Airport Cash)

Cosmic Fuel Stations are very less useful for launches, Solid fuel gives only 12 points and its refresh rate is too slow,
I meant for neighbour visits, the have a pretty decent drop rate.

Thanks again for the advice. About the launch chat, if I'm not wrong, I just saw recently some red launches by Captain WH Rollins and DrB. And I'm level 21, so I can't participate in red launches.
Understood, I run greens and blues during the week though and you are most welcome to join if you are available.

Aeiou 13

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
209ON7RWZ
Username
Cosmic Fuel Stations are very less useful for launches, Solid fuel gives only 12 points and its refresh rate is too slow, which means you can use a maximum of 12 per launch if you play all 24 hours and without missing a second

Well, I have just one of them, so I can use at least some units of solid fuel to gain some more points, even if most of the power that I use for the launch is not from the solid fuel.

Aeiou 13

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
209ON7RWZ
Username
You only need one. You will very soon find you have 100 (max) in stock and keep getting them!
With just one cosmic fuel station???
Edit: It's one piece each day.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
You only need one. You will very soon find you have 100 (max) in stock and keep getting them!
Yeah, I had a cosmic fuel station for a little while and did a lot of free speed-ups. But when I reached 95 in the warehouse I sold it because I knew I'd get more with launch readies.

With just one cosmic fuel station???
Edit: It's one piece each day.
yes. when you join other launches you will only be able to use 1 usually anyway and then when you go on visits to neighbours you will get a whole collection and receive a launch ready box in which you'll find you get them that way as well.

The only reason for more than one is for visitors visiting your airport.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Yeah, I had a cosmic fuel station for a little while and did a lot of free speed-ups. But when I reached 95 in the warehouse I sold it because I knew I'd get more with launch readies.
too little land open for me to buy them for others visiting my city... its so expensive to buy land

Aeiou 13

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
209ON7RWZ
Username
I have collected a lot of launch readies and now I have 1088 points. Should I start a launch and wait for someone to join? How many points I need to guarantee the first place?

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I have collected a lot of launch readies and now I have 1088 points. Should I start a launch and wait for someone to join? How many points I need to guarantee the first place?
I'm not sure how many points you need to guarantee first place in a green launch. In case you're wondering, though, for a blue launch you would need 1176.

If it were me, I would join launches and take second place, assuming you have enough space collections. This way you can still reap half of the benefits of first place, without using up too many points.

But obviously it's up to you. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478M6VZ7
Username
JDC Airlines
Get it over 980 and you'll get 1st place. Keep it a private launch until you hit that threshold to avoid hijackers but IMHO I'd wait on starting until you know you can fill 1600 yourself or that you definitely have a second that will fill the remainder. There are loads of helpful folks on here that will be more than willing to assist you I'm sure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom