Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Musketeers Alliance Group Vacancies - Still open

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
The Musketeers alliance group have vacancies for the right player(s).

Who are we?
We are a fair play large group of several alliances including MiRoSaGo, MiTenRaBo and other non ranking alliances. Generally each alliance has a single goal which should align with the individual members goals. The aim is to allow flexibility for the individual members to play their own game in their own way.

What do we offer as a group?
We use the forum group structure for our ‘formal’ alliance communications. We also have an ‘informal’ area for chit chat if that interests the individual. We often hold QL parties within the alliance, and of course with so many members, we have an abundance of advice which will be relevant to your current gameplay level. Otherwise we have a relaxed atmosphere which should provide you the flexibility to meet your own goals, whilst ensuring you benefit from the alliance rewards available, with likeminded players.

MiRoSaGo
The alliance goal is to finish in the top 20 every week, no alliance tasks are required.
Typically this is a top 20 ranking alliance (only 1 non top 20 finish this year). Often we rank in the top 10, although this is not a specific goal.
The ideal candidate could comfortably carry 150,000 passengers per week. The minimum expected is 100,000.
The ideal candidate would make our top 20 standing even more comfortable, which adds more flexibility to individuals to play their game in their own way.
We are not looking for someone who struggles to meet the minimum passenger count, or someone that has to adapt their gameplay to meet this.
In return you will receive 3 alliance maps per week, and Dice or Golden Dice bonus dependent on top 20, top 10 finish.

MiTenRaBo
The alliance goal is to finish in the top 50 every week, no alliance tasks required.
Typically the alliance ranks top 35-50.
The ideal candidate would either;
i) Be a long term player, playing a casual game at around 100-120,000 passengers per week and not looking to grow, or;
ii) Be a newer member with a growing passenger output, and the drive to develop their game further. The minimum passenger number for this type of candidate is 50,000 per week.

Non Ranking alliances
These alliances have no rules per say. They are ideal for a member with a much more casual approach to play, that wants to learn from the experienced team, or chat along with friends to enhance their play.
This may also be suitable for a new member looking to gain knowledge and grow their game, when they are not yet at the stage to join a top 100 ranking alliance.
There is the possibility to join one of these alliances to aim for a specific alliance task completion - if this is desired it will be discussed beforehand to ensure it is suitable for both parties.

If any of these sound like a good fit for you, please enquire and we can discuss to ensure the match is right for both the group, and the individual. Feel free to ask for more information.

Thanks, the Musketeers group and the alliance leaders.
@Barkmi4 (Mike) @Husam @TimP & @Mamba_out

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The Musketeers alliance group will shortly have vacancies for the right player(s).

Who are we?
We are a fair play large group of several alliances including MiRoSaGo, MiTenRaBo and other non ranking alliances. Generally each alliance has a single goal which should align with the individual members goals. The aim is to allow flexibility for the individual members to play their own game in their own way.

What do we offer as a group?
We use the forum group structure for our ‘formal’ alliance communications. We also have an ‘informal’ area for chit chat if that interests the individual. We often hold QL parties within the alliance, and of course with so many members, we have an abundance of advice which will be relevant to your current gameplay level. Otherwise we have a relaxed atmosphere which should provide you the flexibility to meet your own goals, whilst ensuring you benefit from the alliance rewards available, with likeminded players.

MiRoSaGo
The alliance goal is to finish in the top 20 every week, no alliance tasks are required.
Typically this is a top 20 ranking alliance (only 1 non top 20 finish this year). Often we rank in the top 10, although this is not a specific goal.
The ideal candidate could comfortably carry 150,000 passengers per week. The minimum expected is 100,000.
The ideal candidate would make our top 20 standing even more comfortable, which adds more flexibility to individuals to play their game in their own way.
We are not looking for someone who struggles to meet the minimum passenger count, or someone that has to adapt their gameplay to meet this.
In return you will receive 3 alliance maps per week, and Dice or Golden Dice bonus dependent on top 20, top 10 finish.

MiTenRaBo
The alliance goal is to finish in the top 50 every week, no alliance tasks required.
Typically the alliance ranks top 35-50.
The ideal candidate would either;
i) Be a long term player, playing a casual game at around 100-120,000 passengers per week and not looking to grow, or;
ii) Be a newer member with a growing passenger output, and the drive to develop their game further. The minimum passenger number for this type of candidate is 50,000 per week.

Non Ranking alliances
These alliances have no rules per say. They are ideal for a member with a much more casual approach to play, that wants to learn from the experienced team, or chat along with friends to enhance their play.
This may also be suitable for a new member looking to gain knowledge and grow their game, when they are not yet at the stage to join a top 100 ranking alliance.
There is the possibility to join one of these alliances to aim for a specific alliance task completion - if this is desired it will be discussed beforehand to ensure it is suitable for both parties.

If any of these sound like a good fit for you, please enquire and we can discuss to ensure the match is right for both the group, and the individual. Feel free to ask for more information.

Thanks, the Musketeers group and the alliance leaders.
@Barkmi4 (Mike) @Husam @TimP & @Mamba_out
I gotta admit, the Alliance Of Alliances is pretty cool. Great idea to capture different tiers of players.

I think it is an interesting concept as well if it is being done properly. One concern I have and this goes to a bad experience I had with such a "system", is that if you have two or more alliances with different requirements, you might get a player that qualifies for more than one alliance technically. The player may feel comfortable in one of the alliances but not in the other that they technically qualify for while other people in the alliance group might try to pressure the person into the other alliance.

I think it is an interesting concept as well if it is being done properly. One concern I have and this goes to a bad experience I had with such a "system", is that if you have two or more alliances with different requirements, you might get a player that qualifies for more than one alliance technically. The player may feel comfortable in one of the alliances but not in the other that they technically qualify for while other people in the alliance group might try to pressure the person into the other alliance.
We never move people up an alliance unless they ask to be moved or are asked and they accept the invitation up to the other alliance.

I can really recommend this alliance! 😊 I joined 2 months ago and since then the members of the group has been really helpful which has helped me to improve my game. I used to fly 50k pax/week and with the advices I got I now fly 80k pax/week and at one time even got over 100k pax. Overall I have improved the layout of my city as well 😁
It’s a fun group of people and the daily chit-chats are great!
So if you also want to be a part of this and get advices on improving your game I really think you should apply!
5 out of 5 🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞

I can really recommend this alliance! 😊 I joined 2 months ago and since then the members of the group has been really helpful which has helped me to improve my game. I used to fly 50k pax/week and with the advices I got I now fly 80k pax/week and at one time even got over 100k pax. Overall I have improved the layout of my city as well 😁
It’s a fun group of people and the daily chit-chats are great!
So if you also want to be a part of this and get advices on improving your game I really think you should apply!
5 out of 5 🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞
Its a pleasure to have you and others with us in the musketeers group :)

I can highly recommend this alliance .... All the Pros Husam, Mike, FV and Many more are great at bringing your A game to the table. I Joined them some 4 or 5 months ago and have since only gotten better.

The Chit chats are best and happens in real time most of the time, We being a group with members all around the world there is always someone to help you out. Secondly in Alliance trading and QL Parties are the cherry on top.

So if you want to improve your game and city Please join us.

Top Bottom