Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Moving on for now.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I am leaving the AC game for now. I will check back for update(s) and see what the compensation is, and then decide to return or not.

There are plenty of other games that are fully functioning, fun to play and probably just as addictive.

I will still be checking in here occasionally to see what I am missing.

Pete

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
pluto
I will give a few days more, then i decide what i will do, i can see om my mobil that " the long awaited mail " is finished about 2 days and stil no update.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
My guess is they are waiting until the next event update and then hopefully we will get the windows update so all platforms are synced.

But I'll be doing the same, I'm finished with this game. Of course I was dumb enough to buy a subscription, so I guess I'll keep playing until that expires and then I am gone.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Very sad. My main game isn't on windows. But last night, it crashed about 6-7 times in a few minutes doing things like sending flights, visiting Madlen, switching planes to reserve hangars. I stopped spending a few weeks ago and will not spend more until/unless I see changes

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Very sad. My main game isn't on windows. But last night, it crashed about 6-7 times in a few minutes doing things like sending flights, visiting Madlen, switching planes to reserve hangars. I stopped spending a few weeks ago and will not spend more until/unless I see changes
I play on Windows and have been dealing with random game crashes too, Though some crashes have been ongoing since V7 was brought into it. This occurred more often when editing, warehousing and shuffling buildings around.
Now the game is unplayable as it crashes whenever it gets a brain cramp. Ive asked support many times to look into it. There is nothing else on my PC that crashes, only AC

If I had the right peripherals I would invest in flight sim instead

I hate the thought of losing so many good friends and neighbours from the game. Best wishes to @PLMerry and all of you other friends who may leave
Goodbye.jpg
tears.jpg

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
all i do on my windows games is fly planes, gifts, space launches
Yep, landing lots of planes, doing alliance missions and sending all gifts. I'm still somewhat saving items for any launch-based events.

For now I'll stay with the game because there's still a lot to achieve (on my side, at least). I've been thinking about clearing as many stars as possible. On the other hand don't want to invest all this time only to receive Windows fix and being thrown right in the middle of the random event.

Good luck and godspeed @PLMerry. Hope to see you take a break only for a short time.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I am leaving the AC game for now. I will check back for update(s) and see what the compensation is, and then decide to return or not.

There are plenty of other games that are fully functioning, fun to play and probably just as addictive.

I will still be checking in here occasionally to see what I am missing.

Pete
I wish you well, many thanks for being a good neighbour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom