Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

More than one plane arriving

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I noticed today, that multiple times when two of my planes arrived together, first one was OK, but second one got stuck on runway. I had to click on the blue flights button (under radar), there click on complete. Did you experience the same problem?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Not yet encounter that.

But it becomes a problem for me when there’re guest planes too. Either it got stuck not coming to the stand, or my plane and the guest plane stuck together in 1 stand. But it doesnt happen all the time.

Oh boy, I hope everything will be smooth when it’s time for our main account got updated to 7.0 #fingerscrossed

A problem I have noticed today.. I have 3 stands available for planes to use, all 3 are working and accepting planes. Today when I had 3 planes land together, 2 planes go to their stands and the 3rd is queued waiting to enter the 3rd (the middle stand of the 3) and won't. I sent one of the 2 planes on a new flight and the queued plane then takes it's place, still leaving the middle stand unoccupied.

I then had another plane land and it still will not enter my middle stall with the other 2 occupied. I restarted the game and the plane then moved into the vacant middle stand.

A problem I have noticed today.. I have 3 stands available for planes to use, all 3 are working and accepting planes. Today when I had 3 planes land together, 2 planes go to their stands and the 3rd is queued waiting to enter the 3rd (the middle stand of the 3) and won't. I sent one of the 2 planes on a new flight and the queued plane then takes it's place, still leaving the middle stand unoccupied.

I then had another plane land and it still will not enter my middle stall with the other 2 occupied. I restarted the game and the plane then moved into the vacant middle stand.
Had same thing this morning. Plane decided not to go and unload until a dfferent stand was free! Planes with a mind of their own!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
3 planes lining up while there are 3 empty stands
Screenshot_2019-07-05-21-31-43-633_com.gameinsight.acbgp.png

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
It sounds like they're only going to the gate of their own airline. IRL a plane can't just go to a random gate, there wouldn't be anyone there to fuel it or get the pax off/on or load it with Biscoffs. "Ladies and gentlemen, we don't know where this plane is going as no one has told us, but we're ready to board it." o_O

derracher

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044roxdm
Username
derracher
3 planes lining up while there are 3 empty standsView attachment 20736
This screenshot shows something you should change Free2Play : if you have a runway indicated by 02 at one extremity, it should be 20 at the other, not 02.
You have to add (or substrate) 18.
These values indicate the orientation in degree, divided by 10. So 02 means 20°, the opposite value is 20+180=200°, so 20.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
This screenshot shows something you should change Free2Play : if you have a runway indicated by 02 at one extremity, it should be 20 at the other, not 02.
You have to add (or substrate) 18.
These values indicate the orientation in degree, divided by 10. So 02 means 20°, the opposite value is 20+180=200°, so 20.

Early on, we had to decide whether we're going the way of 'real' runways or the way of being convenient (more game-like) for those numbers. The 'convenient' way — showing your current in-game runway level — won.

Top Bottom