Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mission Control Center Upgrade

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
09zsqrki
Username
kelsschn
Hopefully this is the right place to post this. I am trying to upgrade my mission control center from level 1 to 2. This requires four each of solar cell, spaceship launch console, communication antenna, and optical system. The game tells me these can be received as gifts, but I have not received any (it is in my username as requested gifts to exchange needed items with people). I also do not see any of them as an option to send them to others on my screen. How can these items be acquired? Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
Hopefully this is the right place to post this. I am trying to upgrade my mission control center from level 1 to 2. This requires four each of solar cell, spaceship launch console, communication antenna, and optical system. The game tells me these can be received as gifts, but I have not received any (it is in my username as requested gifts to exchange needed items with people). I also do not see any of them as an option to send them to others on my screen. How can these items be acquired? Thanks!
I was in the same situation. This wasn't an option before but if you have the latest version of the game you can watch videos for parts every 5 mins. Feel free to add me if you'd like 04qmh7l3r and I can send you optical system. I just started upgrading it 5 mins ago.

Last edited:
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
09zsqrki
Username
kelsschn
I was in the same situation. This wasn't an option before but if you have the latest version of the game you can watch videos for parts every 5 mins. Feel free to add me if you'd like 04qmh7l3r and I can send you optical system. I just started upgrading it 5 mins ago.

I sent you a friend request, thank you! Though I am not seeing an option to watch the videos. I am playing on Kindle Fire if that makes a difference. What is the primary way these items are intended to be acquired? If seems to me that the only way is with greenies given they can't seem to be normally gifted and I cant watch videos? How are you able to gift them?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I sent you a friend request, thank you! Though I am not seeing an option to watch the videos. I am playing on Kindle Fire if that makes a difference. What is the primary way these items are intended to be acquired? If seems to me that the only way is with greenies given they can't seem to be normally gifted and I cant watch videos? How are you able to gift them?

Normally for building items, you need friends who have the same level as you. They will be able to send 1 random building items (so do you).

If you don’t have any friends who can gift it back, you can’t watch videos, you can’t fly to destinations to get them, you don’t want to spend greens, you can just wait until Madlen send you some. Sometimes, the game will send some building items your way when you started the building and you don’t have the items.

Top Bottom