Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Missing stars

NYC

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04aftcoka
Username
NYC:
Noticed my stars for Corsica and Galapagos are reset.
I had these 6 stars, but they are gone. Although I still have the same 649 stars in total, I can start recollecting these 6 stars.

Anyone else with the same issue?

FR;

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04621b4ez
Username
FR;<item needed>
Same here, stars of Galapagos Islands are back to 0, although I collected them last week.
They still count in the total, but I can get them again. Nice. Three extra easy stars ⭐⭐⭐

Noticed my stars for Corsica and Galapagos are reset.
I had these 6 stars, but they are gone. Although I still have the same 649 stars in total, I can start recollecting these 6 stars.

Anyone else with the same issue?
This problem it was in the past i thought Gi fix it from a years its happen to me in the past and they did not return back the stars, so this mean your account still need to be fixed from Gi you to contact them and follow before the event finish then this problem will be come again in the next event or same event next year.

Top Bottom