Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Missing pieces

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
I am curious why there are some collections that have one item that never comes in. For example, in the lost and found collection I have a whole bunch of everything (132 glasses) but cannot get a scooter. Is there a flight or destination I need to go to in order to up my chances of getting these missing pieces or is it just a fluke?

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
20170415_183320.png

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
@ Agent L I looked up where the scooters come from and it sas right there "Drops from guest planes". I don't have any controlled over what they drop do I? If there is then somebody please tell me. That's why I asked the question.
20170416_084001.png

Attachments

• 20170416_084001.png
    20170416_084001.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 307

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@ Agent L I looked up where the scooters come from and it sas right there "Drops from guest planes". I don't have any controlled over what they drop do I? If there is then somebody please tell me. That's why I asked the question.
View attachment 6813
it lists 2 types of guest planes, while other items list up to 9 types of planes.
So yeah, this particular item is pretty much designed to be elusive, assuming that guest plane distribution is fair.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I am in the topic.
I am trying to find a way but can not eliminate this.
No. OP and Crescent posted about collections that have items dropping from different sources, sources that have vastly different rate of occurring, so the collection is to be expected to not build up evenly. It can be balanced pretty easily, by selecting guest planes or wasting clicks on Sport Shops.

You brought a collection with all items from one source, with supposedly same drop rates, so the imbalance is actually unexpected and can't be explained by simply reading description. An entirely different issue.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
There always seems to be one or two items that don't drop frequently in every collection. And these also change over time as well. For example, you may hardly ever get space suits for a long period of time, but a lot of everything else.

But, over time, you may start to get more space suits, but then helmets start to dwindle in drops. Or, another example would be Waterworld collection items. You have 400 Sea of whatever's, but no Sea of Showers

Same goes for almost every destination. You may get drops for 4 of the 5, but that 5th one is harder to obtain items from. Berkeley, Edmonton, Bangalore and Novisibirsk drop fine, but Perth is harder.

Device
  1. Android
No. OP and Crescent posted about collections that have items dropping from different sources, sources that have vastly different rate of occurring, so the collection is to be expected to not build up evenly. It can be balanced pretty easily, by selecting guest planes or wasting clicks on Sport Shops.

You brought a collection with all items from one source, with supposedly same drop rates, so the imbalance is actually unexpected and can't be explained by simply reading description. An entirely different issue.
Got what you mean.
Your way of thinking trully CSI.

Device
  1. Android
It is not surprising that Game Insight defines "Very seldom" with at least 100 sub-grades,
like "Very seldom... 1% chance" ... or "Very seldom... impossible to drop"

in the lost and found collection I have a whole bunch of everything (132 glasses) but cannot get a scooter. Is there a flight or destination I need to go to in order to up my chances of getting these missing pieces or is it just

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
There always seems to be one or two items that don't drop frequently in every collection.
Yes, every collection, but not this one.
This one (those 2) are exceptions, because they are set up specifically to be uneven, it's all in the description and there is no mystery. We don't click Sports Shops - we get no bags. Plain and simple, no random involved whatsoever.

Top Bottom