Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Microsoft Support

Saturday morning I woke up to my windows 10 crash, I told them what was wrong and needed to reinstall windows. Morons wouldn't listen, so they wasted 6 hrs of my time trouble shooting, and 3 of Microsoft support techs, before they said i needed to reinstall windows. I diagnosed the problem in minutes. I now have the website to reinstall windows if i ever need to.

Saturday morning I woke up to my windows 10 crash, I told them what was wrong and needed to reinstall windows. Morons wouldn't listen, so they wasted 6 hrs of my time trouble shooting, and 3 of Microsoft support techs, before they said i needed to reinstall windows. I diagnosed the problem in minutes. I now have the website to reinstall windows if i ever need to.
I need to reinstall windows also not updating can you please send the website. Thanks

Top Bottom