Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Max pax,fuel,pop

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I think fuel for most players is 365* (I know there are some long term players with multiple fuel buildings, that aren't available now).

Passengers I think is 1,800*. (again for most players).

Population. That would be a really difficult one to work out, and is way beyond my mental capacity on a Saturday morning.

*without using temporary bonuses.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
I think fuel for most players is 365* (I know there are some long term players with multiple fuel buildings, that aren't available now).

Passengers I think is 1,800*. (again for most players).

Population. That would be a really difficult one to work out, and is way beyond my mental capacity on a Saturday morning.

*without using temporary bonuses.
1800 is that included all upgrades and for example cropcircles and the 20 u get sometimes from several buildings?

@Pit1024 @AJ do u have Some info how many do u have?

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
1800 is that included all upgrades and for example cropcircles and the 20 u get sometimes from several buildings?

You are confusing passengers and population. Crop Circles etc increase population, which is why it is a feat of some endeavour to calculate the maximum population - there are so many population increasing buildings.

You are confusing passengers and population. Crop Circles etc increase population, which is why it is a feat of some endeavour to calculate the maximum population - there are so many population increasing buildings.
Crop circles increasing passengers, not population.
I have 1860 in my terminal, including all terminal upgrades + 18 space monuments (20 pax each)
You can get 120 more from 6* crop circles, and 600 more from 6* Luna Park

Last edited:
Crop circle increase exactly Terminal capacity. Those and the Chalet (Wings of Love '17) are the only event buildings that increase number of pax. Additional buildings to do that are the ones from space launches (Alien Legacy, Space Travel Monument and Rocket Garden) and Luna Parks from red map flights.
So max pax = 2,590 =
1,500 from Terminal 11
+ 6*20 + 10 6x Crop Circles and Chalet
+ 18*20 AL, STM, RG (30*20 if you were playing at the times when 10x single building was allowed)
+ 6*100 6x Luna Parks

Max fuel should be 290 - I have 250 and still haven't done the Powerful Refinery lvl3 upgrade (+40)
/according to my best knowledge it has NEVER been possible to order more that one Small or Powerful Refinery/.

Max pop: only sky is the limit :) or better said your real limit will be some day the size of the city side (my one is maxed at 18x10 land pieces). I have it at 6,000+ and can bring it to above 10,000 but I will not have enough space to build so many buildings.

Max electricity: again, no any limit. Just to remind you guys, that while you are purchasing your land expansion at 10 and 20 greenies per piece, it is better that you build Coal Stations for electricity. From 30 greenies per piece it is better to purchase 1 Tesla Power Plant (30 greenies or even 24 greenies through the daily bank offers) instead of 5 Coal Stations. So you save 1 expansion piece (exactly 4 2x2 buildings) and will get same electricity 1*300 = 5*60. So for 30 greenies per expansion piece you will be at no loss (or even at small win if ordered at sale) and from 40 greenies per piece you will already save greenies with ordering Tesla Power Plant.

Population is impossible to calculate because there’s all the event buildings + mystery super buildings, but if you want without all of this unexpected buildings:

1500 is max town Hall
1800 6* grand hotel
5700 6*19 adventure buildings
600 6* space buildings (QL)
108 6* stone castle
108 6* villa
108 6* circus
48 6* donuts
48 6* townhous

Sum total is 10,020, without any event buildings

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Crop circles increasing passengers, not population.

Sorry, not engaging my brain on that one.

Max fuel should be 290 - I have 250 and still haven't done the Powerful Refinery lvl3 upgrade (+40)
/according to my best knowledge it has NEVER been possible to order more that one Small or Powerful Refinery

I think max fuel is 377 if you have the Gold Subscription (I forgot the 30% uplift on the level 3 upgrade +40 for my previous calculation).

My max fuel currently stands at 325. I don't have the lvl 3 upgrade.

hello all,
What is the max fuel, passengers and population you can have in ur City?
Ofcourse with all upgrades done..
Thanks for the help

For what it is worth I have :-

Fuel 220 (Refineries upgraded to level 2. Upgrades to level 3 would increase this by 70.)

Passengers 2070. As well as Terminal Lvl 11, there are certain buildings which will increase this further. eg. Luna Park adds 100 to that figure. I have one of these)

Population 6156. Again Town Hall is Lvl 11 and there are many buildings which will increase this.

The only thing for sure is that you never have enough !!

Regards
Harcourt

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Crop circle increase exactly Terminal capacity. Those and the Chalet (Wings of Love '17) are the only event buildings that increase number of pax. Additional buildings to do that are the ones from space launches (Alien Legacy, Space Travel Monument and Rocket Garden) and Luna Parks from red map flights.
So max pax = 2,590 =
1,500 from Terminal 11
+ 6*20 + 10 6x Crop Circles and Chalet
+ 18*20 AL, STM, RG (30*20 if you were playing at the times when 10x single building was allowed)
+ 6*100 6x Luna Parks

/according to my best knowledge it has NEVER been possible to order more that one Small or Powerful Refinery/.

Max pop: only sky is the limit :) or better said your real limit will be some day the size of the city side (my one is maxed at 18x10 land pieces). I have it at 6,000+ and can bring it to above 10,000 but I will not have enough space to build so many buildings.

Max electricity: again, no any limit. Just to remind you guys, that while you are purchasing your land expansion at 10 and 20 greenies per piece, it is better that you build Coal Stations for electricity. From 30 greenies per piece it is better to purchase 1 Tesla Power Plant (30 greenies or even 24 greenies through the daily bank offers) instead of 5 Coal Stations. So you save 1 expansion piece (exactly 4 2x2 buildings) and will get same electricity 1*300 = 5*60. So for 30 greenies per expansion piece you will be at no loss (or even at small win if ordered at sale) and from 40 greenies per piece you will already save greenies with ordering Tesla Power Plant.

Hey pitt what is chalet and how do i get t

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
You know @Kevin1010 you really ought to learn to look! Use Wiki. Type CHALET. It explains one source.
Thanks for your reply. Seems its the same always. U like to give those replies right?

For your info. I did Google this yesterday but didnt find something. Special for you i uploaded a file

Attachments

• 143A96E8-01F1-4FC9-976B-D6A6ED54D0AB.png
    143A96E8-01F1-4FC9-976B-D6A6ED54D0AB.png
    463 KB · Views: 90
Thanks for your reply. Seems its the same always. U like to give those replies right?

For your info. I did Google this yesterday but didnt find something.
Yes i do tell people not to be lazy. It appears ive told you before to look for yourself. Doesnt apoear to make much difference. You seem to enjoy making other people do your work.

It's not Google, its wiki for the game. I did it too, and it works. Use the shortcut key at the bottom of this page to AIRPORT CITY WIKI and type in CHALET in the search field.

For a player who has been around a bit, you are lazy.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Yes i do tell people not to be lazy. It appears ive told you before to look for yourself. Doesnt apoear to make much difference. You seem to enjoy making other people do your work.

It's not Google, its wiki for the game. I did it too, and it works. Use the shortcut key at the bottom of this page to AIRPORT CITY WIKI and type in CHALET in the search field.

For a player who has been around a bit, you are lazy.

Thanks you Made my life easier.
I usually use wiki and most of things i find. 100s of things but sometimes you dont find the right answer.
Thats where the forum comes in. And thankfully a lot of players reply with usefull info or strategies or even info Which is not on the forum. I have reacted multiple times on questions Which have been asked allready. I dont care and give them the info.
Btw dont call people lazy before knowing people. I could call you that Citron teacher who knows everything better. Or is it Something else Which i wont say to offend others here..
If u really here to say people dont be lazy maybe go work in a gym. Btw nothing personal.

Top Bottom