Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Max fuel and buildings that increase max fuel

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09u7njmyn
Username
Jont
If this has been asked already, please delete and point me in the right direction.

My question is what is the ultimate fuel level that can be achieved on the Android version, both in the current release and ver 7 when it comes out.

Also, what is the general consensus on purchasing (coins/greenies) buildings that increase that max. Is it worth it at any player level? In one of the guides, I read that purchasing the Powerful Oil Refinery for 10 greenies was worth the +25 max fuel.

Thanks

Max fuel level excluding temporary bonus is 290. If you exclude the final level of the large fuel silo which is 2000 green notes it's 250. I don't believe this changes in 7.0

I'd personally say everything up to the last one is worth it, certainly as you fly bigger planes.

I personally did them fairly early as I figured the overnight fuel was worth the out lay, I also figured the sooner I do it, the more benefit I get from the same cost.

I do believe the price of the powerful oil refinery changes in 7.0, Ivan said as much somewhere. You can probably assume it's going to go up not down, otherwise they wouldn't warn people. Well they might, I guess to prevent people buying now then demanding a refund when 7.0 comes out and it's cheaper, but to me that's a less likely scenario than it going up.

It's anyone with the 7.0 beta able to confirm the price of the level 3 version?

Top Bottom