Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Adventure Maps

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I have 4 maps in my invertory and they are only active for either 3 or 6 hours depending on the map. Can I have some ideas and tips on how best to make use of these maps? They are to Gergovie, Novosibirsk, Perth & Quetzalcoatl temple. What planes do they use?
Finish the collection (5 maps) save fuel and passengers then when you have enough of both activate GD then fly like there's no tomorrow!

The best thing to do is read the guides already written!
I have 4 maps in my invertory and they are only active for either 3 or 6 hours depending on the map. Can I have some ideas and tips on how best to make use of these maps? They are to Gergovie, Novosibirsk, Perth & Quetzalcoatl temple. What planes do they use?
Read the info already available. You have space maps and adventure maps. Thats why they're different times. But honestly there's already this info on the forum.

What do you call enough?
By this I mean:
Count the number of flight it takes to 3 star a destination then multiply fuel needed.
X = [y * (q + z)] + 10% of x
Where:
X = fuel needed
Y = number of flights needed to 3 star
q = fuel needed for single flight
Z = fuel needed to speed up a flight (constant return)

For passengers do the same:
X = (y * z) + 10% of x
Where:
X = total amount of passengers needed
Y = number of flights needed to 3 star a destination
Z = amount life of passengers needed per flight

I add 10% to compensate for the mistakes I know very well I'm going to do like sending a flight to a wrong destination, recalling a wrong flight, etc.

Also remember to stock up flight items where applicable which equals to the number of flights to 3 star a destination.

i had 200 x f20 and 120 x landing lamps, it was not enough during a 3 hour period, i will need to do this again, and hopefully get 2 x QL as reward
but i gotta save for a week before hand
I did my QL hunt the other day and there was this 1 item that just refused to drop from Edmonton, I ended up doing over 80 flights (34 of these flights were unplanned for) just for this 1 item this is my ratio 0-9-9-7-9

I realised that some items refuse to dropping one day and at another day there is no issue getting them.
Just happend yesterday with Berkeley. No chance. Tried today again with another map. The missing items (two different ones) droped together with the second landing.
It's always the case, for a month I couldn't get Edmonton to drop then all of a sudden this weekend I got 7 Edmonton maps. Just bear in mind that there is always this one item that just refuses to drop; what I do is just forget about drops and concentrate on other things like getting stars, ensure I don't runout of fuel, do I have enough bonuses, etc otherwise I risk loosing interest.

Top Bottom