Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Make seamless switch between IOS/Android

I'm playing with my devices from time to time.

I would like to have an easy switch between IOS and Android
You cant switch even between ios devices! Worse: if you have 2 ios (or 2 android) devices, you must use different game center id's, otherwise you risk being blocked for cheating

So that definitely needs to be significantly improved.

Hum, your proposition is completely not compatible with offline capacity of the game. I think the lack of transfer capacity is the consequence of having an offline mode.
- otherwise, not possible to go offline on one device, and put the account on a second device at the same time.

What would you do at the instant the two devices goes online ?
Keep the offline side, then what would you do from all the online stuff done with the other device.

This is just to show why your proposition is not possible.
Even if finding a way to transfer more easily from one device to another could be an improvement
(but I speak from transfer, not from a switch between several devices)

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Hum, your proposition is completely not compatible with offline capacity of the game. I think the lack of transfer capacity is the consequence of having an offline mode.
- otherwise, not possible to go offline on one device, and put the account on a second device at the same time.

What would you do at the instant the two devices goes online ?
Keep the offline side, then what would you do from all the online stuff done with the other device.

This is just to show why your proposition is not possible.
Even if finding a way to transfer more easily from one device to another could be an improvement
(but I speak from transfer, not from a switch between several devices)

That is totally solve able as this just a matter if decision. It is very common in many other apps.
For example, I'm listening to podcasts via Spotify.
I'm am using it on 4 devices.
I am also listening often in offline mode. While going online, It just understands the latest status.

That is totally solve able as this just a matter if decision. It is very common in many other apps.
For example, I'm listening to podcasts via Spotify.
I'm am using it on 4 devices.
I am also listening often in offline mode. While going online, It just understands the latest status.
Allowing the same game on several devices may also open some more doors to cheating, I guess.

Top Bottom