Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Luv Cheese? Join Us? All vacancies now filled

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Hi all,

We are looking for 1 new alliance member immediately and 2 new members next week when we level up.

Our CheezLvr alliance is in the top 200 PAX every week and constantly finish 50% alliance tasks for the First Class bonus (Income +50%).

Regular chats on Telegram, lots of gaming advice and help, shared launches, QL parties, gifting to alliance members and extra fuel accounts are some of the things we share in our alliance.

Our members are varied in experience from relative newbies to those with years of play under their belt (very helpful when facing events for the first time) and this really helps everyone to develop their own games very quickly.

Please reply to the thread and add my code 03ofhzv7b

We would love to hear from you.

Keith

PS. If you prefer wine with your cheese, you are even more welcome!

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c63pcw2
Username
Basil22
The find basil goes well with cheese.... I am level 60 fly 60-80k flights and did 2 tasks this week but lookinto join a new alliance and move up rankings. I requested you .

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
The find basil goes well with cheese.... I am level 60 fly 60-80k flights and did 2 tasks this week but lookinto join a new alliance and move up rankings. I requested you .
Hi Basil,

Thank you for your reply. I cant see your request to either the Alliance or my FR which is 03ofhzv7b but would love to have you on board.

We use Telegram messaging system and it would be good if you could download the app and search for my name which is Pilot_Keith

Love to hear from you and will keep a look out for your requests/invites.

Regards,

Keith

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Hoping that there is someone out there who may want to join our Alliance. Why?

Because,

1. We are a great bunch of guys and gals.
2. We have collective fun, chat and laughs
3. We enjoy AC as a game, not an obsession or trial
4. We share our worldwide culture

If you fancy checking us out, just drop me a line. In the immortal words of Del Boy Trotter.... “Who Dares Wins”

Go On..... you know it makes sense ....

Keith

Top Bottom