Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lucky horseshoe miscount

CRK

350+ Star Club
hi
i just activated for the first time in the event "Riding the comet" the lucky horseshoe bonus (because i had 100 meteor left...)
to my surprise it says 20/20 so it gives me the suggestion i already used all of them

i had a lucky horseshoe before but that was during the "leprachaun" event
is it miscounting or just displaying wrong, is it still doing its job?
lucky horseshoe.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
It is counting down, not up. Not every flight seems to count, and I don't know by what it is counting down, but I've definately seen it going down after a while. Wind Charm is another bonnus that behaves like this.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I think it counts down when a fortunate event happens. I don’t think this is every flight. I haven’t quite worked out what a fortune event is though.... I thought it was a positive weather event, but it may be a drop...
Personally I don’t use the bonus, I feel like it’s a bad omen.

Edit: When I have avoided using bonuses I don’t understand or have thought we’re bad in the past, these have been revamped at a later point, and prove to be really useful. It’s worth remembering.

CRK

350+ Star Club
Well, i just had a plane landed from North Observatory and indeed it counts down. Now the icon says 19/20
In total it dropped 4 items, that sounds like dropping more items than usual?
Which btw completed 2 collections, don't know if that is circumstantial or the actual "luck" perhaps?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
It counts down from 20 to 0 or 4 hours, whichever is first. The fortunate events are tail wind, extra xp, extra coins, reduced flight duration and the like (whatever the events are called).

Top Bottom