Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Lost Owl S1

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
SUNDANCE Air
Hello community, recently I Put my Owl S1 in reservation tab but when I needed her for fly she just disappeared. I already chatted with support team but nothing happened. I dont know why this happened to me, anyone knows?

Hello community, recently I Put my Owl S1 in reservation tab but when I needed her for fly she just disappeared. I already chatted with support team but nothing happened. I dont know why this happened to me, anyone knows?
You have to contact Gi support for this issue sometimes happen that lost planes happen to me in 2020 but i send them approve screenshot and they check my record file too and after a month they return some of the missing planes.
Here the link below to contact them click on contact us top right corner
https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/webchat/a/airport-city/?p=web

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
SUNDANCE Air
I really appreciate your help. Thank you all, I will do that. Hope they bring her back

Top Bottom