Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost my game

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xifb0i
Username
mcscottblood
You will need to contact GI to get them to send you the game back. All you need is your friend code :) and if you don't have that, any way that they can uniquely identify you will do, such as alliance name or game name :) Be warned though, can take a few days.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Turned on my computer this morning and everything was reset to level 1. I was at level 60 with nicely developed city. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks
I got my game back 2 days ago due to same issue. Just send the new game code to GI (along with old code). Also if possible ask your neighbors if they can make a screenshot of your old game just in case server backup of your game is damaged.
Please note that sometimes save files will not be reloaded to you in 1st try (they needed 3 times for me).

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Turned on my computer this morning and everything was reset to level 1. I was at level 60 with nicely developed city. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks
In any case would be good to open a ticket, and include all necessary info inthere:
https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

BTW, for all android users: you can restore your game via Google account. When you will install fresh version of AC, the game will find backup by itself and will be restored automatically. Works fine!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
In any case would be good to open a ticket, and include all necessary info inthere:
https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

BTW, for all android users: you can restore your game via Google account. When you will install fresh version of AC, the game will find backup by itself and will be restored automatically. Works fine!

Any chance you can use your influence to get GI to use iOS Gamecenter as well?? For other games, it allow players to play on both iPads and iPhones in the same account. I might be happy to lose UM Phone just to have one game!!

Just happened again to one of my support games, which is also a Windows game. The second time since Xmas eve. The programming on this game has got to be the biggest pile of garbage I have ever come across in over 30 years of gaming and programming. They should be ashamed of themselves along with all the other problems we have to endure and issues with cross platform commonality - simple things that other games programs can over come.

This current batch of shameful resets seems to be affecting windows versions more than others

Support ticket has gone in, last time it only took 24 hrs to reset so let's see what happens this time.

Ddave1

Top Bottom