Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost Heli Fuel levels?

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
It seems to me there has been some modification of the Helicopter fuel station. I used to have a maximum of 1 hr 30 min to refuel a large number o fuel units( I forget how much), after the update it was 25 minutes for about half what it was. Anybody else?

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
It seems to me there has been some modification of the Helicopter fuel station. I used to have a maximum of 1 hr 30 min to refuel a large number o fuel units( I forget how much), after the update it was 25 minutes for about half what it was. Anybody else?
I used to get 18 units for 10 minutes, now get 11 units for 6 minutes. (level 2)

Doing the math you get about the same amount in 50 minutes instead of 90 minutes. This means in 1 hour 40 minutes that you will end up with twice what you used to get in 90 minutes. That is, If you remember to go pack to the the fuels station every 25 minutes.

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
I used to get 18 units for 10 minutes, now get 11 units for 6 minutes. (level 2)

Doing the math you get about the same amount in 50 minutes instead of 90 minutes. This means in 1 hour 40 minutes that you will end up with twice what you used to get in 90 minutes. That is, If you remember to go pack to the the fuels station every 25 minutes.
That's cool, except I rarely do that. It's why I chose the longer time.

Top Bottom