Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Lost game progress entirely

Vikas Rana

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Vikas Rana
Hi,
The game was showing blank white screen and I uninstalled the game, keeping in mind that my progress will get restored after re-installation. But I never got any message or popup asking to restore the progress.
My last screenshot of the game:

My Progress in Google Play Games (Achieved Level 50):
Screenshot_20201021-222853.png

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Already did few times up-to 5 or 6 levels and never been asked for once, I've lost the hope now.
Make sure your game is logged into google play (via settings cog, then achievements). You will need a stable internet connection and the option will pop up. Sometimes trying to visit a neighbour or something that forces a server interaction will help. It might take a little while, but don’t lose hope just yet!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sx5gy2
Username
fatal
Already did few times up-to 5 or 6 levels and never been asked for once, I've lost the hope now.
I think you could give more tries on that, I did the same this morning, uninstall the game to look for an update from server for my issue (my premium rewards are not received even the GI support told me that they've already checked the system and all rewards have been sent, but actually nothing) when re-install it (be sure the same Play games account is active/logged in) and when it's level 3 in the tutorial, the pop-up appeared.

Vikas Rana

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Vikas Rana
Make sure your game is logged into google play (via settings cog, then achievements). You will need a stable internet connection and the option will pop up. Sometimes trying to visit a neighbour or something that forces a server interaction will help. It might take a little while, but don’t lose hope just yet!
Yes, same account. I've removed/installed and played levels multiple times but not getting any message or option asking to restore the progress. I was top 2 in the Cinemania event and this issue taking away my rewards. :(
Still waiting for a reply from the support. Attached are my achievements confirming the same account.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201022-113740.png
    Screenshot_20201022-113740.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 98
Hi,
The game was showing blank white screen and I uninstalled the game, keeping in mind that my progress will get restored after re-installation. But I never got any message or popup asking to restore the progress.
My last screenshot of the game:

My Progress in Google Play Games (Achieved Level 50):
View attachment 43011
Ok, I'm finished, too. As soon as I was happy yesterday, there was a systematic problem with my mobile phone again today. This time I reinstalled the game, and I never prompted the recovery progress again. I have contacted technical support. I don't know if I can recover it.
It must be a nightmare. I can't restore the progress before joining the game. I don't want to play it again

Vikas Rana

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Vikas Rana
Ok, I'm finished, too. As soon as I was happy yesterday, there was a systematic problem with my mobile phone again today. This time I reinstalled the game, and I never prompted the recovery progress again. I have contacted technical support. I don't know if I can recover it.
It must be a nightmare. I can't restore the progress before joining the game. I don't want to play it again
Don't worry the support will help you with the recovery process. But their response time is a bit slow. I had this issue few times in the past but still I can play the game now

Top Bottom