Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Lost Fuel?

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Has anyone else lost their 3 and 20 fuel barrels? All I show is the video offer, 150 and 300. I would like to know if I'm alone in this to send a ticket or if this is from the bad update.
Thanks!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Has anyone else lost their 3 and 20 fuel barrels? All I show is the video offer, 150 and 300. I would like to know if I'm alone in this to send a ticket or if this is from the bad update.
Thanks!
hi , in case you're still alone in this; i did not lost fuel , but flights . been happening several times lately, not a high numbr but a couple.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
@calculator plz yes please add me.
Thought I sent a pm about it. But could be that's the part I was missing:sneaky:
By the way was nice to see the dutch screenshot. Congrats with the 100K.
thx
no pm's between us so,
yeah it's the one missing:D
i think i already added you, or m i missing that, could be! i miss a lot lately never mind that, what to do now? add your code again?

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
thx
no pm's between us so,
yeah it's the one missing:D
i think i already added you, or m i missing that, could be! i miss a lot lately never mind that, what to do now? add your code again?
See you still in my waiting list for your approval(n)
Can't blame you if you hesitate:)
Or an issue between Android and Windows mobileo_O

Tought also I had you on the list, but was someone with a similar name at that time.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
yea interesting issue there , android vs window
well another issue , this be improved
can't remember why /what differences are , think we cannot exhange or something and/or ?? by

Top Bottom