Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Lost Fuel After Overfilling Fuel Bar

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
All, be careful when filling up your fuel bar in this version. DO NOT EXIT THE GAME AFTER OVERFILLING THE FUEL BAR!!! I just did that to do a map run, and all my fuel disappeared back to my normal full level. Good thing I didnt activate my map and bonuses as yet, so besides the fuel, no harm done. I opened up a ticket to GI, but I am not confident that I will get that fuel back. Just giving you guys a heads up.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
All, be careful when filling up your fuel bar in this version. DO NOT EXIT THE GAME AFTER OVERFILLING THE FUEL BAR!!! I just did that to do a map run, and all my fuel disappeared back to my normal full level. Good thing I didnt activate my map and bonuses as yet, so besides the fuel, no harm done. I opened up a ticket to GI, but I am not confident that I will get that fuel back. Just giving you guys a heads up.
This sounds like a saving issue to me, more than an issue with this version of the game. All of my android games have their bars over the maximum, ranging from a few thousand units to a few hundred thousand units.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This sounds like a saving issue to me, more than an issue with this version of the game. All of my android games have their bars over the maximum, ranging from a few thousand units to a few hundred thousand units.
You may be right, as it has never happened to me before. I actually added an extra 25 over the max, exited, and came back in, and it was there each time. Looks like this may have been a time when the game didnt save upon exit or something

You may be right, as it has never happened to me before. I actually added an extra 25 over the max, exited, and came back in, and it was there each time. Looks like this may have been a time when the game didnt save upon exit or something
Ive had some strange things lost as well, so as much of a pain it is, I visit Madlen after any large actions. Seems to work, at least in my small sample sizes

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Feel like this is one of many issues that GI needs to address. They should take a few weeks to make the next update and fix all these issues. The version number may be going up, but the quality is going down

Top Bottom