Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost coins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
Lost coins 😢
Can anyone please assist me after days of collecting coins to 29000 whiles playing i noticed I only have 3947 coins I definitely did not purchase anything as building up coins for upgrades.
HELP HELP HELP
Game Name nabs402
Friend Code 27x8wgfgg

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Lost coins 😢
Can anyone please assist me after days of collecting coins to 29000 whiles playing i noticed I only have 3947 coins I definitely did not purchase anything as building up coins for upgrades.
HELP HELP HELP
Game Name nabs402
Friend Code 27x8wgfgg
You may need to contact support.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
Thank you
It's sad but not a train smash can always start collecting again. Was concerned if this is a norm to happen or if they can see if I by accidentally bought something that I'm not aware of.
Will be in contact with support.

@Pilot 20 purocv6 @402
As @Chloe11111 said contact Gi support.
This happen with me before but very important when you send the email to Gi,
Mention exact date and time you lost the coins.
Send a screenshot for what you lost (coins).
What planes you flying the time you lost the coins.
Do not buy anything before Gi fix it mean dont spend coins for now.
Do not restore you game just wait the answer from Gi support.
This will take 2 days maybe and dont worry there is a file in server save everything happen in your game the technical support will check it and find exact coins you lost.

Anybody else losing coins inexplicably? Miss a day, and 30,000 to 50,000 coins gone. Game not much fun with this goin on. Some penalty I'm not aware of?
🤔
Have you closely scrutinized your city for big changes such as new land expansion, parking lot, terminal section, etc?

This game is absurdly terrible at preventing unwanted spending and item use such as destination maps especially if aren't slow and methodical during gameplay; this isn't as likely on Windows but plausible, especially if using a touchscreen device.

Or, lose progress otherwise such as experience or event currency? Game might have crashed while offline.

Last edited:
Top Bottom