Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost Almost everything

First, I received a message that I was expelled from my Alliance (1 man only - me). Second, lost all my neighbore (43). was on the EPIC green launch for 28 Feb and could not see it after clicking the launch icon. Third, was at level 13 in progress on the current event but no event currency showing for the competition. City seems to be intact but all non collected gifts were gone. This all happened shortly after I joined the EPIC green launch for today (feb 28th). Game terminated itself and when I returned I got the expelled message etc.
Already reported this to G!.
Wondering if there are any other players who experienced similar problems. Just realized I had a different FR code showing in my profile.

Last edited:

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Just visited 'OldEagle F20only.' Got no, 'You are blocked from visiting this player because they have broken the rules,' message.

You are showing at level 57 with 219 stars. Was able to watch a video and claim a 6th gazebo, so all looks fine from my view.

This assumes I was looking at the correct game.

Just visited 'OldEagle F20only.' Got no, 'You are blocked from visiting this player because they have broken the rules,' message.

You are showing at level 57 with 219 stars. Was able to watch a video and claim a 6th gazebo, so all looks fine from my view.

This assumes I was looking at the correct game.
You had the right game. Still don't know what happened. Got a ticket into G! but you know how slow they are. Since there was no bad messages, there is hope that G! will resolve the problem.

Thanks for responding to my post.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Good luck!

I submitted a ticket on 12 Feb, and just got this reply, 16 days later.

Airport City Support Team
February 28, 2021, 10:51 -0500
It looks like we need some help from the Tier 2 team to resolve this. I've escalated this ticket to them. They'll get in touch with you in the shortest time possible.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20af7g44j
Username
Kobra
First, I received a message that I was expelled from my Alliance (1 man only - me). Second, lost all my neighbore (43). was on the EPIC green launch for 28 Feb and could not see it after clicking the launch icon. Third, was at level 13 in progress on the current event but no event currency showing for the competition. City seems to be intact but all non collected gifts were gone. This all happened shortly after I joined the EPIC green launch for today (feb 28th). Game terminated itself and when I returned I got the expelled message etc.
Wondering if there are any other players who experienced similar problems. Just realized I had a different FR code showing in my profile.
Lost all of my friends and not in alliance anymore. This is the second time for me in less than a year.

Lost all of my friends and not in alliance anymore. This is the second time for me in less than a year.
Not a good club to belong to. By chance, did your id code change.? Mine changed and I found another person who had the same thing happen. Tried contacting them but so far no reply. Their post is in this same problem forum.
Did G! ever resolve the issue and recover your friends?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20af7g44j
Username
Kobra
Not a good club to belong to. By chance, did your id code change.? Mine changed and I found another person who had the same thing happen. Tried contacting them but so far no reply. Their post is in this same problem forum.
Did G! ever resolve the issue and recover your friends?
Yes, the id changed.

It happened exactly the same on a windows AC game of mine. Check your friend code: mine has changed automatically. support was able to recover my neighbors list and place on alliance. But it wasn’t easy to get them understand what was wrong. The first reply I got said that all was ok, I had to insist. i always provided old code and new code also.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sso2m3s
Username
WPMA2
It happened with me today because I was trying to connect my account in my PC. It didn't work as I expected and when I returned to my phone, I also lost all my friends and was expelled from my alliance.

Top Bottom