Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lost all neighbors transferring to new iPad -- need new ones

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Just transferred my game to a new iPad. Game works great now, but I lost all neighbors in the transfer process. Looking for new neighbors who trade frequently and participate in events. I started playing in July 2020, and have completed up to Level 58. I send gifts on most days, and aggressively participate in all events, usually placing the max number of buildings for neighbors to visit.

My friend code is 0351qw43c

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Guess I spoke too soon. After logging off and back in a couple times, the neighbor list re-appeared on the new device. Would still welcome any new neighbors who want solid partners for events.

My game name: flyhores04+ trading products
My friend code: 04f8vscm5
Game status level: 68
Sent you a neighbor request
Just transferred my game to a new iPad. Game works great now, but I lost all neighbors in the transfer process. Looking for new neighbors who trade frequently and participate in events. I started playing in July 2020, and have completed up to Level 58. I send gifts on most days, and aggressively participate in all events, usually placing the max number of buildings for neighbors to visit.

My friend code is 0351qw43c

Top Bottom