Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows lost all event progress 111thousand bugs was at the lead in 1st place platinum

After opening my game i found i lost all event progress
had ghathered over 111thousand bugs and had a big headstart on 2nd place
was saving up to buy all red helicopters but then out of nowhere everything gone
as you can see in pic's below not a single bug left

Attachments

• Schermopname (526).png
    Schermopname (526).png
    878.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Schermopname (529).png
    Schermopname (529).png
    639.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Schermopname (530).png
    Schermopname (530).png
    661.7 KB · Views: 143
i did 1297 flights to honk kong each plane drops 53bugs
1297x53=68741
Hi,
Did you try to restore the game from google account?
Maybe it will work.
Thanks Darrek for the advice but its a windows game microsoft store have to use external backup but dont have any
i sent a request to gi maybe they can get back to me before the end of the event .

its also useless for me to do more flights because they dont count anymore seems like i lost everything and cant participate in the platinum level aslong as it isnt fixed
Realy frustrating after thousands of flights and ocean's off fuel and flightitems everything gone .
i dont know what too do if this dusnt get fixed considering to quit for good

:confused:😟😞

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
After opening my game i found i lost all event progress
had ghathered over 111thousand bugs and had a big headstart on 2nd place
was saving up to buy all red helicopters but then out of nowhere everything gone
as you can see in pic's below not a single bug left

Hi!
Apparently you were banned by our automated anticheat system with possible reason being doing too many things at once.
If anyone's using third-party applications to do the 'fast clicking' thing for them (and I know those exist), please be informed that's prohibited by terms of use.

BUT all automated things do make mistakes occasionally, and we will be investigating what happened here with one of the top AC players. If you've contacted support team already, please give me a support ticket number.

Hi!
Apparently you were banned by our automated anticheat system with possible reason being doing too many things at once.
If anyone's using third-party applications to do the 'fast clicking' thing for them (and I know those exist), please be informed that's prohibited by terms of use.

BUT all automated things do make mistakes occasionally, and we will be investigating what happened here with one of the top AC players. If you've contacted support team already, please give me a support ticket number.
Hi Free2play i have not used andy 3rd party automated process
and if you check my game play you wil see i have been playing fairly iam in vacation and spend an average of 6 to 8 hours playing maybe this is considered as automated game play but it is not
my ticket opened 2hours ago has the number "1093822" thanks for looking in too it for me
have a good day Mo Elbo

Update. A colleague of mine has restored your event rating, it should be back when you open a game next time.

And we will investigate your profile / our system first thing on Monday.
Thank you verry much and have a good weekend

Top Bottom