Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking to add new Red Pad neighbors

Quagmire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048xjlza0
Username
Quagmire ACForum
Apparently lack neighbors with a Red Pad, have a few but need more. Feel free to add me or I can request if you leave code and/or signature.

Look forward to new space partners.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Apparently lack neighbors with a Red Pad, have a few but need more. Feel free to add me or I can request if you leave code and/or signature.

Already connected.
I am launching daily (20h 40m from now), you are welcome to join. You can have a silver chest for 576 points, or a bronze chest for 136 if you are interested in a regular pattern.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3

Within mere hours PLM2 will have a red pad, since we are already neighbors you can just add one to your count. Also once I get about 45K more coins, PLM3 will have a red pad, after the 6 day building period that is.

Top Bottom