Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for Top 100 Alliance

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kenny
Hello,

Been playing the game for a while and I’m currently at lvl 56. I try to be as active as I possibly can but sometimes due to work I can’t carry as much passengers per week. I go ham in the events though and my rankings in the pool I was in, I have placed 2nd for the Firecrackers, and 1st ever since (Valentines, Time to Rock, and Leprechaun. Showing screenshot of my QLs). I would love to see what alliances I can join.

Thanks

Attachments

• BB65D7E2-759F-47E5-AB53-9EE289584E52.png
    BB65D7E2-759F-47E5-AB53-9EE289584E52.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 108
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi, can you carry 50+K? Then we have room in the alliance that is in the top 100
Less, then we have room in an other alliance that is on his way to the top 100.

HansHansen

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Facebook
  4. Windows PC
Username
Hans

DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A TOP 100 TEAM

Alliance FMMC07 recruting! - just send me your code

Our requirements:
  • active player, english speaking and messenger chat
  • 1-2 tasks weekly
  • fly more than 50K PAX weekly
Our goal is 50% alliance bonus and Top100 rating!
Last week # 88

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
03AMMX63Y
Username
Deepspace5
Hello,

Been playing the game for a while and I’m currently at lvl 56. I try to be as active as I possibly can but sometimes due to work I can’t carry as much passengers per week. I go ham in the events though and my rankings in the pool I was in, I have placed 2nd for the Firecrackers, and 1st ever since (Valentines, Time to Rock, and Leprechaun. Showing screenshot of my QLs). I would love to see what alliances I can join.

Thanks

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
03AMMX63Y
Username
Deepspace5
Teri may I invite you to my humble alliance Clear Skies Air.

We require only that every member finish at least 1 task. There’s two of four at the moment but I’m sure this weekend will open a new slot in the roster.

Top Bottom