Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for new members for "The Peacekeepers"

Sahilkataria

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
030k62hzy
Username
Sahil Kataria
Hi, I am interested to Join your alliance. I am level 39 and will be doing at least 2 Tasks ( may be 3 depending on the 3rd task )
My friend code is 030k62hzy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xv7qv07
Username
Ettienne
The Peacekeepers is a level 5 alliance. We have 5 places open. We expect members to complete atleast 2 tasks/week.

Anyone interested may send a message or reply to this thread. Waiting to welcome our future members.
Hi there do you still an opening. I usually do two or three tasks pending what the third one is. My friend code is 20v6yqvic. I`m a daily player and want to progress in the game with an alliance that has team work

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Hi there do you still an opening. I usually do two or three tasks pending what the third one is. My friend code is 20v6yqvic. I`m a daily player and want to progress in the game with an alliance that has team work
Yes we have opening. I have sent you an neighbour request. Please accept. I can send the alliance invitation after that.

Top Bottom