Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for new Daily Gift Partners

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20t42765
Username
a shank blank
Hi,
I am looking for 3-4 new trade partners who want to exchange gifts on a daily basis, i need high level flights items, I can send gifts from main or support account, if you are interested please PM
hlo. i am interested in exchange

Hi,
I am looking for 3-4 new trade partners who want to exchange gifts on a daily basis, i need high level flights items, I can send gifts from main or support account, if you are interested please PM
You can add me, thank you
Generally, every Monday, I will list the urgently needed gifts behind the game ID. Of course, I will also check whether there are urgently needed items behind your ID
My game name: flyhores+ trading products
My friend code: 04f8vscm5
Game status level: 73
star 267

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
你好,我可以给你一些我的身份证
我来自中国,所以英语不好
您好,欢迎来到论坛。 请在这里只使用英文,以便每个人都能理解。 谢谢!

(Hello and welcome to the forum! Please use English only here, so everyone can understand. Thank you!)

Hi,
Looking again to add 3-4 high level trade partners in my main account, if you are interested please PM

Top Bottom