Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for neighbours

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045e8k3vs
Username
Blaz62746
Hello,
I'm looking for neighbours. I will add to my signature what I need as gift and I will look every day and send to you what you need. If you want more info, feel free to ask.

Captain Fitz

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032dnz25u
Username
Captain Fitz
Hi all,

Firstly, I’m new to the forum so bear with me if posting in the wrong area.

I’m looking to build up a group of neighbours who can help me and in turn I can also support. I’ve updated my signature with key details. Please feel free to reach out.

When building up your neighbours is it normal practice to look for neighbours at a similar level/experience to yourself for mutual support or is there also a degree of more experienced players neighbouring up with less experienced players in a “pay it forward” type scenario.

Cheers for any advice and look forward to being an active part of forum and gaining some insights from the experienced team here

Cheers
Sean

Hi all,

I’m looking to build up a group of neighbours who can help me and in turn I can also support. I’ve updated my signature with key details. Please feel free to reach out.

When building up your neighbours is it normal practice to look for neighbours at a similar level/experience to yourself for mutual support or is there also a degree of more experienced players neighbouring up with less experienced players in a “pay it forward” type scenario.

Cheers for any advice and look forward to being an active part of forum and gaining some insights from the experienced team here

Cheers
Sean
You can add me.
Most players from the forum will accept lower level players I think. But some require you to send a PM to have their code, as they will only add people from this forum.
So getting neighbors is not so difficult.
It's more a challenge if you want neighbors that will gift back every day. If they are on a higher level, they might require items you cannot gift.
I think most players also gift to their alliance members first, and then start gifting back to people who give items they need.

So for getting neighbors, easy to have if you just ask people if you can add them.
For gifting, it is easier if you have players who are around your level. You might require the same items. But do not forget, their is a thread where you can ask if other players can help you with items that are required for the main buildings (control tower for example).

Captain Fitz

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032dnz25u
Username
Captain Fitz
Thanks Vince. I’ve sent a request through.

You can add me.
Most players from the forum will accept lower level players I think. But some require you to send a PM to have their code, as they will only add people from this forum.
So getting neighbors is not so difficult.
It's more a challenge if you want neighbors that will gift back every day. If they are on a higher level, they might require items you cannot gift.
I think most players also gift to their alliance members first, and then start gifting back to people who give items they need.

So for getting neighbors, easy to have if you just ask people if you can add them.
For gifting, it is easier if you have players who are around your level. You might require the same items. But do not forget, their is a thread where you can ask if other players can help you with items that are required for the main buildings (control tower for example).

Corinthian Seats

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Corinthian Seats
Hi all,

Cheers
Sean
@Captain Fitz I've sent you an Invite. (^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom