Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for neighbors with 4-5 planetariums.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i4gp8nl
Username
Craw
Hello my game code is: 03i4gp8nl. I’m in need of neighbors with 4-5 planetariums. I’m level 28 and have been struggling and several helpful forum members suggest friends with 4-5 planetariums. I’ve looked through the forums and neighbor requested a few and PM’d them but I understand players come and go, so if you are active, have planetariums and could add me I would greatly appreciate it.
thank you in advance
-Craw

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Hello my game code is: 03i4gp8nl. I’m in need of neighbors with 4-5 planetariums. I’m level 28 and have been struggling and several helpful forum members suggest friends with 4-5 planetariums. I’ve looked through the forums and neighbor requested a few and PM’d them but I understand players come and go, so if you are active, have planetariums and could add me (message me as well so I know you are from forum) I would greatly appreciate it.
thank you in advance
-Craw
Feel free to add me

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Hello my game code is: 03i4gp8nl. I’m in need of neighbors with 4-5 planetariums. I’m level 28 and have been struggling and several helpful forum members suggest friends with 4-5 planetariums. I’ve looked through the forums and neighbor requested a few and PM’d them but I understand players come and go, so if you are active, have planetariums and could add me I would greatly appreciate it.
thank you in advance
-Craw
I have sent you a request. I currently have 4 planetariums and 3 Training Centres

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03r37y73b
Username
Hackbal Teamz
thank you in advance
-Craw
Reqest Sended

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
@deepgreensea, @andy8758, @Allan Browne
I'm level 10 and still learning to play the game. I sent requests for all three of you. I understand if you're looking for higher level friends, but if you choose to accept me I can also gift daily whatever you guys need. This goes for everyone here too if they are looking for more friends even without planetarium.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
thank you in advance
-Craw
I just added you, please confirm. Free to visit my 6 Planetariums ;)

I'm level 10 and still learning to play the game. I sent requests for all three of you. I understand if you're looking for higher level friends, but if you choose to accept me I can also gift daily whatever you guys need. This goes for everyone here too if they are looking for more friends even without planetarium.
Thanks Opala - have accepted your friend request :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Added. I think you’ll find most high level players on this forum willing to help, without obligation or reciprocation. Yes we all appreciate the bonus gifts but make sure you send to your peers first as you’ll need those friends to help you complete buildings (control tower & terminal) and tasks together. Good luck @Opala and ask for advice as you need it.

Top Bottom