Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for Members.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
03gwcn35o
Username
Ed3
Hello,

I was handed a small alliance. The original alliance owner is moving to a top 100 alliance and so he gave me his level 3 alliance, 10 points from level 4. The members I have now are not motivated and so it's hard to progress when only 2 of us are pulling the weight for 6, soon to be 1. I understand people have lives and this is just a game after all, but it is fun. I've been playing for a couple of months now and I'm already at level 46 with 120 stars. I typically finish all the alliance missions and can give advice on what I've done to be able to accomplish that. I also normally fly 20,000 to 25,000 pax per week. So what I'm asking with new members is that you complete at least one alliance mission and 10,000 pax per week, more is always better. I would also like at least level 30 player. As we complete more alliance missions our rating goes up and we can add more members.

Something my alliance is missing is a means to communicate with the members, and so the alliance suffers. I would like to be able to share my WhatsApp info and we could communicate that way. Doing so we can coordinate and share ideas and ask for items and so on.

So if you're interested let me know here and I'll look for your neighbor request. My code is 03gwcn35o

I hope to hear from you. Happy gaming,

Ed

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
03gwcn35o
Username
Ed3
I have shut down the alliance and joined a top 100 alliance.

Happy gaming.

Top Bottom