Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking For Legal Representation

D

Deleted member 9675

It has been almost 3 years since I was awarded custody of my daughter.
In that amount of time, we have endured so much negativity from people, friends and family who have unfriended or disowned us; as well as the lack of promised help from various agencies and even churches we thought, had cared.

Now soon this year, in May a trial date is set for someone who committed such a horrendous crime, that I find it very hard to forgive.
I am hoping the courts do not force my child into having to testify.

Instead with no support here, I have friends and family, people my daughteer has never met and whom I have not seen in nearly 15 years.

All I want is to have family court allow us to move, but it is greater than 150 miles from here and out of state.

Living on a fixed income doesn't exactly leave any funds for legal fees. I have already used my one time only deal with legal aid, when I went to court for custody.

And then of course as I no longer drive due to disabilities, moving from point A to point B is an issue in itself.

Any suggestions from the AC community would be appreciated.

As I have been playing AC these last 4 or 5 years, I have been a part of this community as well. So, so many wonderful people here.

Someone already suggested a lol go fund me page but for a nobody like we are, well................................. 😭 😫 😫 ..........

.................Just want to be back home with people who care

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
First and foremost, you are NOT a nobody.

Second, make sure your daughter is your #1 priority.

Third, work with those that are supporting you. Pounding your head against a stone wall will not likely get those that are not supporting you to change their minds.

Fourth, STAY POSITIVE.

With the above fourth in mind;

Work with the prosecutor to do everything possible to convict this individual without your daughter going onto the witness stand. Ultimately, it may come down to the trauma of your daughter reliving the event, or letting the individual go unpunished and possibly committing the crime again. Not knowing your daughter's age, seek her input, but the decision appears to be ultimately yours. This is an almost impossible decision, that I do not wish on anyone.

As for the move, sounds like you are going to have to prove to the judge that your daughter would be better of there than where you currently are. Work with the people and community that you are going back to. See if you can get them to come to you, and explain to the judge why your daughter will be better off there. Also, it sounds like the people where you are living are not helpful, so see if those where you are going to can help you move there. It sounds like you do, but make sure everyone understands that what you are doing is in your daughters best interest. Repeat this over and over again to your daughter, yourself and anyone else that will listen.

Finally, drop this all at the feet of your higher power. I don't know your faith, but you said your church was not supporting you, FIND ONE THAT DOES. As a former Christian pastor I cringe at this, but know how it happens. Look for a new church home where you are planing to move. Then pray, and believe, always keeping in mind the first four lines above.

I hope and pray that this helps. PM me when ever you need.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
So sorry to hear the problems you are going through. Not sure where you are based, but if in the UK, try speaking to CAB - they should hopefully be able to give you some help and advice.

The Citizens Advice Bureaux are also online - here is the link https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 9675

So sorry to hear the problems you are going through. Not sure where you are based, but if in the UK, try speaking to CAB - they should hopefully be able to give you some help and advice.
USA is where I live Wisconsin to be precise

Top Bottom