Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for a very serious alliance

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
Hi All,

I'm looking for an alliance that is aiming to complete 100% of its maps each week. I'd like to start collecting maps for the future. At present I haven't missed a week in my current two alliances (I just randomly joined them) and so far neither of them have got more than 50% of their maps over a 2month period.

I understand the benefits of this. You get a better bonus at 50% arguably for some than if you do 70% and 100% is hard to obtain, but quite frankly I'd like to be in an alliance that strives to hit 100% every week.

If you have such an alliance and are looking for someone to add value to your alliance please message me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Olek

Hi All,

I'm looking for an alliance that is aiming to complete 100% of its maps each week. I'd like to start collecting maps for the future. At present I haven't missed a week in my current two alliances (I just randomly joined them) and so far neither of them have got more than 50% of their maps over a 2month period.

I understand the benefits of this. You get a better bonus at 50% arguably for some than if you do 70% and 100% is hard to obtain, but quite frankly I'd like to be in an alliance that strives to hit 100% every week.

If you have such an alliance and are looking for someone to add value to your alliance please message me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Olek
Completing weekly alliance tasks has nothing to do with maps...
Weekly alliance tasks gives you and your alliance bonuses. It’s very very difficult, from some point on, for everyone to complete all 3 tasks. Most top alliances don’t. Besides, if the alliance is already level 10, there’s in general no big interest on tasks.
To earn alliance maps you must be in a top100 alliance ( some more info on this on https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-join-a-members-alliance-group-v7-14-9.19174/ )

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
Thanks Teresa! very helpful! Also got a pm from mike about much the same thing.
I was slightly confused about. Now I realise I'm probably not going to make a top 100 due to my passanger loads. Currently only lvl 33.

cheers

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I was slightly confused about. Now I realise I'm probably not going to make a top 100 due to my passanger loads. Currently only lvl 33.

cheers

With Damien Saez Alliance you can reach TOP100 at any level ! (https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/damien-saez-alliance.28891/).

There is no free spot currently, but if you are still interested in, I will let you know when there will be one !
Also, our goal is not to complete alliance tasks... even if we reach 10 or 30% each week !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047j57rr1
[QUOTE = "Александр, должность: 461286, участник: 12722"]
Привет всем,

Я ищу альянс, который стремится завершить 100% своих карт каждую неделю. Я хотел бы начать собирать карты на будущее. Более 50% своих карт за 2-месячный период.

Я понимаю преимущества этого. Возможно, вы получите лучший бонус в размере 50%, то есть если вы получите 70%, то получите 100% сложно, но, честно говоря, мне нужно достичь 100% за каждую неделю.

Если у вас есть такой альянс, и вы ищете кого-то, чтобы повысить ценность вашего альянса, пожалуйста, напишите мне. С нетерпением жду Вашего ответа.

Благодарность,

Олек
[/ QUOTE]

Привет. Ещё есть желание вступить в альянс?
Если есть желание это обсудить, то это будет проще сделать тут https://www.facebook.com/parhomenko.rk

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04t7l616m
Username
SK Telecom T1

cheers

Heya do you still require alliance?

Top Bottom