Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking For 1 Member To Join Our Active Alliance

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
We have built a strong friendly alliance that communicates regularly to decide on our goals. We set our alliance tasks, assist with each others launches and are in the process of setting a QL party. Every member works hard.
We are looking for a reasonably high level member (we are all 40-59 at the moment) to contribute significantly and work hard when needed to achieve alliance tasks. We were in the top 500 PAX last week and would like to stay there, so 30-40K PAX would be a good target for you to attain.

Please message me back and add as a neighbour (my code is 20grqzand) if you are interested.
David (Commander Bond)

aBRx

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zfkwzg0, 032aac6k8
Username
BearcatsRx
We have built a strong friendly alliance that communicates regularly to decide on our goals. We set our alliance tasks, assist with each others launches and are in the process of setting a QL party. Every member works hard.
We are looking for a reasonably high level member (we are all 40-59 at the moment) to contribute significantly and work hard when needed to achieve alliance tasks. We were in the top 500 PAX last week and would like to stay there, so 30-40K PAX would be a good target for you to attain.

Please message me back and add as a neighbour (my code is 20grqzand) if you are interested.
David (Commander Bond)
We are an active alliance with members all over the world. We communicate all day long in the alliance chat on the forums. Help us grow!

Top Bottom