Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

LONG-AWAITED MAIL Quest on iOS 11/7/14

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
10672308_599085013547142_8385044854516130151_n.png

The quest is exactly the same as last year only the reward will be different. I think it will be this printshop, that was the reward last month when the quest was on Windows phone. Looks like a 2x2 building, I'm out of land so it will stay in the warehouse.....:(

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I only need one postcard to complete it.... Got other items just by visiting some neighbours and others I already have from last year:cautious:

I can't even imagine that there was a new quest...?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Here's a link to the previous Long-Awaited Mail quest. It appears at first glance that everything but the reward is the same:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/long-awaited-mail-new-quest.3957/
UPDATE: I had already completed most of the quest last year. I only had to land 20 guest mail planes. I had eight Golden Postage Stamp bonuses in my Warehouse; it took four to land 20 planes.
And (right you are, Deetee04) here's the Print Shop reward:
image.jpg

If you don't want to chase the link, the pertinent and updated guide is in a post below.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Lost Mail around your city will drop Letter of Hope and items from the Express Delivery collection. Drop rates are pretty good as of now , but will probably start declining with more days into the Quest. Stationary knives seems to drop form neighboring cities only. Drop rates were better than i expected. Got 12/12 visits (1 on average per neighbor).
Ramy

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Lik
Lost Mail around your city will drop Letter of Hope and items from the Express Delivery collection. Drop rates are pretty good as of now , but will probably start declining with more days into the Quest. Stationary knives seems to drop form neighboring cities only. Drop rates were better than i expected. Got 12/12 visits (1 on average per neighbor).
Ramy
like the stars

Top Bottom