Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Loading issue

Does anyone know what it means?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 155

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It seems that GI server is not loading the update properly to your game. You may need to close and reopen the game to get it to load properly.

It seems to be new bug.

@Andy B
Im using Win10 on Surface 4. Is there a difference between Surface Pro 4 and PC?
I had to manually check the store and update the game from there (account -> Downloads and updates -> Look for updates)

Hi - Thanks for trying to help. Not sure if there is a difference but suspect there is. There is no playstore on the PC (like I have on my android tablet) so I tried my account in Microsoft but could not find any download and update heading. Of course I may be missing something obvious - I was born in 1946 BC (that is before computers) so I struggle a wee bit with this technology!

Hi - Thanks for trying to help. Not sure if there is a difference but suspect there is. There is no playstore on the PC (like I have on my android tablet) so I tried my account in Microsoft but could not find any download and update heading. Of course I may be missing something obvious - I was born in 1946 BC (that is before computers) so I struggle a wee bit with this technology!
Go to the Windows Store, type in airport city, and it should show the update. If you don't have windows store in your taskbar, click cortana or your search and type it in.
win store.JPG

Device
  1. Windows PC
You get it from the windows store. You must have win 8.1 or 10.

You can also get the android version using an android emulator (Nox, Blue Stacks, Memu, etc)
Ah ok, so thats the difference. Using an android version on PC vs PC version on PC.
Then I guess Andy should be able to update AC from the Store (unless hes using android version on PC)

Go to the Windows Store, type in airport city, and it should show the update. If you don't have windows store in your taskbar, click cortana or your search and type it in.
View attachment 8242
Thanks but - sent a ticket to G! and within a few hours game was updated (good service or co-incidence?) Running a bit slow but that will hopefully settle down.

Top Bottom