Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Limit clarrification

I want to make sure I am clear on how the limit works when collecting F20 from gifts sent to me. I just collected 22 gifts of which 16 where F20 and I have 80/100 in my warehouse. I don't remember what my fuel bar was at but I am still at 80/100 in the warehouse.

Am I correct in that all 16 F20 collected should have been deposited in the fuel bar even though I am at 80/100? I guess I thought that all 16 would go to my warehouse and my new balance would be 96/100. Therefore, I would always make sure to use up F20 barrels from the warehouse in order to not "lose" any upon collection.

If, in fact, all F20 collected from gifts go directly to the fuel bar this actually makes the process much easier as I don't have to worry about my warehouse balance. EXCEPT - I believe if one is at 100/100 in the warehouse the F20 collected from gifts is then LOST?

Is all that correct?

Best regards,
Dazed and confused - but really liking the v7 update.

One other note, game play seems slower in v7. I don't mean the on purpose mechanics but in general the game response seems to be slower and or slowing down during game play. Anyone else noticing this?

I want to make sure I am clear on how the limit works when collecting F20 from gifts sent to me. I just collected 22 gifts of which 16 where F20 and I have 80/100 in my warehouse. I don't remember what my fuel bar was at but I am still at 80/100 in the warehouse.

Am I correct in that all 16 F20 collected should have been deposited in the fuel bar even though I am at 80/100? I guess I thought that all 16 would go to my warehouse and my new balance would be 96/100. Therefore, I would always make sure to use up F20 barrels from the warehouse in order to not "lose" any upon collection.

If, in fact, all F20 collected from gifts go directly to the fuel bar this actually makes the process much easier as I don't have to worry about my warehouse balance. EXCEPT - I believe if one is at 100/100 in the warehouse the F20 collected from gifts is then LOST?

Is all that correct?

Best regards,

One other note, game play seems slower in v7. I don't mean the on purpose mechanics but in general the game response seems to be slower and or slowing down during game play. Anyone else noticing this?
Yes.

Ok, like you said in another thread ALWAYS keep your warehouse balances at 80/100 and you should never have a problem.....

I just triple checked collect 2 F20 gifts when my warehouse was at 80/100 and it did go to the fuel bar.......I'm liking it.... Now if I could just have greenies to purchase land all would be right in the world. My land purchase plan has been pushed back by the need to purchase 1-2 more tesla's next time they are on sale.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ah8xs
Username
1Storm

Is all that correct?

Best regards,

Thanks for the clarification, just tapped through 2500 F20's 👍😎👍

Is all that correct?

Best regards,

I have 99 F20 in my warehouse, so cannot answer the question.
But, base on BETA version, if you have 80 F20 in the warehouse and 16 in incoming gifts. If you take all F20 will go to the warehouse. If you take one by one it will go to the fuel bar.

But, base on BETA version, if you have 80 F20 in the warehouse and 16 in incoming gifts. If you take all F20 will go to the warehouse. If you take one by one it will go to the fuel bar.

i think this was a bug.
They thought to update the one by one going into the fuel.
But forget to patch the take all effect on F20...

But i don't know if this has been repaired lately in beta, and in the current version:

I cannot use the take all on my game, so cannot check.

I can confirm now over many instances that if I am under 100 in the warehouse all F20's I collect as gifts go to the fuel bar. GI support also responded to a ticket regarding this confirming this is the correct behavior.

I have not tried collecting when at 100 - don't want to either :)

This is definitely NOT the case now.
Yeah, they change it. It was BETA. This make this game more difficult to play.

Elsewhere Free2Play has said that the "Take All" option should send Fuel to the Fuel Bar. It is a known bug that this does not happen at present.

I have written this elsewhere :-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi All,

There are an awful lot of repeated questions regarding Fuel 20 and the 100 limit.

Here is how you get around it:

1) Transfer Fuel20 to the Fuel Bar from the Warehouse until the number of F20s in your warehouse is under 100. (I went down to 50)
2) Receive gifts of F20 one by one and they will go straight to the Fuel Bar. There is no limit. (My Fuel Bar is over 8000 )
3) Fuel received from other sources, eg Space Launches, will got to the Warehouse.
4) Make sure your Warehouse stocks of Fuel are always under 100.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards
Harcourt

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Elsewhere Free2Play has said that the "Take All" option should send Fuel to the Fuel Bar. It is a known bug that this does not happen at present.

I have written this elsewhere :-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi All,

There are an awful lot of repeated questions regarding Fuel 20 and the 100 limit.

Here is how you get around it:

1) Transfer Fuel20 to the Fuel Bar from the Warehouse until the number of F20s in your warehouse is under 100. (I went down to 50)
2) Receive gifts of F20 one by one and they will go straight to the Fuel Bar. There is no limit. (My Fuel Bar is over 8000 )
3) Fuel received from other sources, eg Space Launches, will got to the Warehouse.
4) Make sure your Warehouse stocks of Fuel are always under 100.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards
Harcourt

Thanks @Harcourt ! I have to confess that it is not very easy to understand without reading the forum ! !

Top Bottom