Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Leveling Up

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Ron Brandon
Any suggestions for leveling up faster. i am at 40 now and at that point where I want to get to the magic 42 and am getting very impatient. Any advice would be welcome

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
You can use a "Lucky cap" which increases your experience per flight by 50% for 6 hours. It may be obtained by completing the collection "Headwear" and quite often in events. Alternatively, you can purchase a silver or gold membership which increases your experience from flights by 50% and 100% respectively. But at the end of the day, this game is about patience and you just have to fly your fleet and land guest planes to gain experience.

My personal experience is that you don't worry about your level too much after you hit level 50, but maybe that is just me.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Various bonuses increase the experience you get from activities.
- junior pilot +100% experience from all flights (incl helicopter)
- lucky cap +50% experience from flights
- pilot's manual +100% from all activities including opening collections
- silver subscription +50% from flights
- sky captain +100% from flights (incl helicopters)
- jar of diagenes +100% from all activities

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Additionally you can have your alliance group (or be a part of) and complete 10% to receive the flight simulator bonus (+10% from flights) or complete 30% to receive the golden hat bonus (+30% from all activities). These bonus are good for a week.

Any suggestions for leveling up faster. i am at 40 now and at that point where I want to get to the magic 42 and am getting very impatient. Any advice would be welcome
The following is a thread I started over 3 years ago when I was really just a novice. Having read it again just now (to make sure it wasn’t rubbish before posting a link to it 🤪), most of it still rings true. A few things have changed in the game play, like the 100 limit, and it’s certainly much slower levelling up today (adjustments GI made to GD and planetariums slowed things significantly) but the questions raised there are certainly worth considering ;).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wdrrrzo
Username
Markuee
Various bonuses increase the experience you get from activities.
- junior pilot +100% experience from all flights (incl helicopter)
- lucky cap +50% experience from flights
- pilot's manual +100% from all activities including opening collections
- silver subscription +50% from flights
- sky captain +100% from flights (incl helicopters)
- jar of diagenes +100% from all activities
Am I doing it wrong? It seems that its cutting it down to half to make it looks like it have an additional exp given

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-28-05-51-33-40.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-28-05-51-33-40.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_2021-07-28-05-51-22-46.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-28-05-51-22-46.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_2021-07-28-05-53-57-73.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-28-05-53-57-73.png
    831.5 KB · Views: 84

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club