Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 72, 2-3 tasks/week looking for solid alliance

PieceOfBark

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03hk7964
Username
Bark
Hi all,
Am a level 72 ios player that's fed up with being a random alliance seeker when it keep turning out that people (in them) isn't participating in tasks.

Very active player.
Always doing 2 tasks/week, 75% of the time all 3 tasks (when needed to get over to rewards)
Flying 30-35 000/week at the moment.

Looking for an active alliance that at least completes 50% of alliance tasks and get first class each week.

Are you out there..?

Friend code: 03hk7964 but please let me know some about you here.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi all,
Am a level 72 ios player that's fed up with being a random alliance seeker when it keep turning out that people (in them) isn't participating in tasks.

Very active player.
Always doing 2 tasks/week, 75% of the time all 3 tasks (when needed to get over to rewards)

Looking for an active alliance that at least completes 50% of alliance tasks and get first class each week.

Are you out there..?

We don't always focus on getting 50% of the tasks done, but we aim more for getting pax as we want to gather alliance maps weekly. We require that each member flies at least 32k a week to keep us in the top 100 for that very reason. My alliance is about to open up its 9th spot if you're interested; let me know.

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
PM and friend request sent!

See also this thread:

Last edited:

Joel

1000+ Star Club
Fire House
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Tiggerec19
Username
JoelT
Hi all,

Very active player.

Are you out there..?

We are looking for a new alliance member. We are all daily active players, and complete 50% of the alliance missions. We are usually ranked in the top 100. Please contact me here if you are interested in joining our team!

Top Bottom